Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Cr's release clause is 810 mil

Release clauses only apply within Spain, I believe... For example if Deportivo La Coruña or Mallorca wanted to buy him... If a foreign club wants him, then the transfer fee depends on how much the clubs, and to a lesser degree the player, agree upon...

Galning

Release clauses only apply within Spain, I believe... For example if Deportivo La Coruña or Mallorca wanted to buy him... If a foreign club wants him, then the transfer fee depends on how much the clubs, and to a lesser degree the player, agree upon...

No. Release clauses apply to all teams.
BUT Madrid can also accept a lower fee if they want to.. Example: United can offer €5M and one of Ferguson's gums and Madrid can accept it if they want.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The release clause is used when the seller club doesn't want to sell the player. If the buyer club pays the release clause, the seller can't avoid the transfer. It is simply as that.

GiantKiller

:bounce:

After the Cesc saga, I really cant wait for the CR saga to start :bounce:

Wait. Ronaldo has United DNA? :xavi: *summons Scholes and Giggs*

The release clause is used when the seller club doesn't want to sell the player. If the buyer club pays the release clause, the seller can't avoid the transfer. It is simply as that.

When the seller club doesn't want to sell but the player wants to move*

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Wait. Ronaldo has United DNA? :xavi: *summons Scholes and Giggs*

When the seller club doesn't want to sell but the player wants to move*

Of course. Actually is the buyer club who gives the money to the player and him pays the clause.

D

DMZ05

I think when hes 30 he won't be as good as he is now he relies on his physical attributes. This could be a only and perfect time for Madrid to cash in on him and get a big transfer fee instead of doubling his contract from a business point of view it's smart to sell him and buy someone as Neymar the future or Bale.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I can see Ronaldo eventually moving to the MLS, just so he can still dominate.

Hohoho! Surely LA Galaxy will be his favoured destination. Basking in the sun with all the Hollywood celebrities... most of whom have never heard of him. Soon C. Ronaldo will be "sad" because he wasn't invited to one of George Clooney's parties.

Home of Barca Fans