Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

M

mitkoa7x

Cristiano has made it clear to Real Madrid that he will not be renewing his contract. [AS]

Dayummmmm...................

tumblr_mdl3vyIeHs1r3ki64.gif

D

DMZ05

lol the club is imploding infront of our eyes Real Circus i'm laughing my ass off! :messi:

raskolnikov

I still dont really get what he wants? He seems so extremely spoiled, basically wanting a rolled out red carpet to the field with everyone in the stadium taking a knee

F

Flavia

It seems he wants rm to help improve his image to the media, as cr7 credits his bad image for decreasing his chances for the balon d'or. If that's true, it's funny he'd think he's on par with Messi. His chances for the balon d'or decreased because Messi is much better, but with his ego, he probably cannot see that.

ricknattery

He and some madridistas believe that Messi wins more individual awards due to Barcelona media being 100% suportive with Messi, and not the same way between him and madrid press and not for the obvious fact that Messi is on his way to becoming the GOAT, while he can only dream of being as good as Muller

raskolnikov

But there isnt much Real can do about that, first of all Messi is better than him in overall play, and on top of that beats him stat wise.
When it comes to image they cant really do much for him either, Messi is a humble regular guy while he is arrogant thinking he is above everyone, even if he stopped doing calma calma celebrations, stopped never celebrating with team mates or stopped saying people hate him cause he is good looking, rich and a great player then it wont matter cause the damage is already done, basically years ago in Manchester.
He needs to realize if he wants to be better than Messi he needs to improve even more or pray for an injury.
Beside all that why feel so sad cause of lack off suport for an individual award when saying himself that prizes with the team is what matters.

La LL

Generally Delightful
We should be discussing where this guy is going next, rather than David Villa.

His love of the spotlight and search for fame means that Anzhi is pretty much out of the picture. Maybe as a retirement club but right now it's too obscure and can't feed his ego. It seems to me that only PSG, Man City and maybe Chelsea can provide him with an equal measure of money and possibilities for titles.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Him at Chelsea would be scary to consider, btw. Imagine this:

Cech
Azpilicueta-Terry-Ivanovic-Cole
Luiz-Ramires
Hazard-Mata-Ronaldo
Torres

Yikes. And if they got Falcao as well...
:shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans