Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's not even trying to shake his hand. WHY would he do it? Pep was sitting with his back towards him and CR had to keep moving to reach his seat. Why would Ronaldo then suddenly decide to shake Guardiolas hand when he hadn't done it to the other people who sat on the row before him? If he'd done it it'd take him ages to get to his seat and everyone would have to wait. It's not like he's the king or the president on an assembly, he's not going to shake everyone's hands. There's just no reason to believe he even tried doing it.

As Yannick said it looked like he nudged Pep and said something along the lines of "excuse me".

poldep

Who cares really.. We all know what CR7 did when he got home..
BAQNgU8CQAAKHwz.jpg:large

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He clearly wasn't asking for a handshake. When he puts his hand op Pep's shoulders he keeps moving, he just hit Pep and excused himself by touching his shoulder. No biggie.

This is exactly what happened, even the idiots of Punto Pelota were saying it, and they would jump at any chance to make Pep look bad...

DavidVillano1

Posted the article about that situation in the Ballon dor thread, but was deleted, think it was due to the link being from dailymail.

However I said that I was far from convinced that Pep 'refused' to shake his hands, looks to me as what some people have said that he brushed off him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Ocurrente

Posted the article about that situation in the Ballon dor thread, but was deleted, think it was due to the link being from dailymail.

However I said that I was far from convinced that Pep 'refused' to shake his hands, looks to me as what some people have said that he brushed off him and tapped him on the shoulder.

are you kidding me, why are you arguing about that? Didn't they offer a press conference before the ballon d'or ceremony? isn't more than possible that they shook hands then?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans