Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Garrus

fuck dat shit madrid is going to win 8:0 .... and fucking ronaldo already score twice ..i hate him so much even though hes a great footballer i really hate him.. just take a look how he never celebrates with other teammates their goals

just look ho phatetic he wanted that penalty and in the next moment he score... this is so wrong...

hope he will never breakt those 91 goals

wtf is celta doing.. nothing.. if they want to get through they need to fight not to be afraid..omg

omg he takes every freaking contact that mofo

You don't have to watch every single game of them and hope that they lose, The current real madrid is a failed project, , After winning 4 games in a row following a bad start in al liga everyone thought that they are back on track, Until they felled again.
Just sit back and enjoy your team, And some time soon Someone will come and tell you that madrid lost, No need to waste your time and energy on something that'll happen on it's own

footyfan

Calma, calma
Why would anyone want Madrid to lose this game? We need more Clasicos.....

It would also load their schedule with Barca-Barca-Man Utd in the first week of March.

CatalinR10

Why would anyone want Madrid to lose this game? We need more Clasicos.....

It would also load their schedule with Barca-Barca-Man Utd in the first week of March.

images

CatalinR10

fuck dat shit madrid is going to win 8:0 .... and fucking ronaldo already score twice ..i hate him so much even though hes a great footballer i really hate him.. just take a look how he never celebrates with other teammates their goals

just look ho phatetic he wanted that penalty and in the next moment he score... this is so wrong...

hope he will never breakt those 91 goals

wtf is celta doing.. nothing.. if they want to get through they need to fight not to be afraid..omg

omg he takes every freaking contact that mofo

7099854685_2e5a853ea1_o.gif

I just had to do this :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Getting Bruno Alves to vote for him makes him even funnier in my eyes :lol: seriously he's unintentionally funny that's why it's so damn brilliant.

Don't change Cristiano

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm not an admirer of Cristiano i just find his ways fucking hilarious, although i am an admirer of the desire he shows to be the worlds best regardless of whether he's a douche or no.

Yannick03

He clearly wasn't asking for a handshake. When he puts his hand op Pep's shoulders he keeps moving, he just hit Pep and excused himself by touching his shoulder. No biggie.

Home of Barca Fans