Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ursegor

World Champion
I will laugh hard if he comes anywhere near Messi's 91 goals this year (he's on 14 goals already in 2013 in early February, so he probably will). Cristiano Ronaldo, another GOAT. :lol:

La Liga has turned into a joke and is going to die a sudden death very soon. The only thing that has kept the league alive so far is the huge number of talent coming through the youth ranks. Which, however, is also leaving the country now (Silva, Mata, Michu, Cazorla, Monreal, Llorente, De Gea, Pablo H., Javi Martinez ...). Benat, Aspas and Isco will probably be the next ones. Plus a few Athletic players. And Falcao of course. It will become pointless to watch this league for good then. Barca B and Castilla have spent more on transfers than 13 Primera Division teams this season. Madrid is resting their complete first choice midfield (Özil, Khedira and Alonso), missing their captain and first choice goalkeeper, playing with Albiol and Arbeloa in the backline, coming back from a midweek international break and they still trash a team of Sevilla's caliber 4-0 after 60 minutes. Let's see if Barca can make it 8-0 against Getafe with Mascherano, Song, Thiago and Adriano in the starting lineup today and if Messi can score 4 or 5. Weeeee.

:lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
^ If we take off our Blaugrana tinted glasses and take an objective view, Barcelona are one of the biggest culprits in this mess along with Madrid. Many times the other clubs have requested for more equitable distribution of money but the big two have refused. The other clubs even threatened to field B teams against the big two but they still dont listen. When will those days come back when La Liga had great sides like Valencia of 2003-04, Villareal of 2 years ago, Real Sociedad of 2002-03 who used to give the big two a run for their money and made the league interesting. Its fun to see Barcelona win 90% of their matches but at the cost of the league's health and competitiveness? We can criticise the EPL for its hoof and run football but the fact is its a lot more exciting than La Liga
Who doesnt want players like Mata, Silva, Michu, etc playing against Barca every week

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There is a new TV deal coming in 2014 with more fairly distributed revenues. It's not completely fair, but it's an improvement and a sign of better things to come. And as of now, I can really see Atletico becoming a title contender in the next few years as they gain a ton of profit from the CL to pay off their debt and keep a strong squad. In the future, Malaga will definitely see a lot more financial security as well and the same goes to some other clubs like Valencia. Interesting fact: Real Betis are commencing a project Heliopolis with the goal that within 10 years, 75% of their players will be youth products. With Betis putting such a huge investment in their youth academy, they will definitely rise in the coming years. La Liga right now has plenty of competition and tough teams but not enough competition for the title. However, there is a renaissance going on and the league will once more be the greatest in the world. I am very optimistic and hopeful for La Liga and I definitely can see it taking an upwards turn very soon.

Maria

Amazing player and he has been on fire since the beginning of the year(I especially loved his goal against Ecuador)..he will probably destroy MU.

PS:RM after 23 games in the league in:
-2008/2009: 50 pts
-2009/2010: 56 pts
-2010/2011: 57 pts
-2011/2012: 61 pts
-2012/2013: 46 pts

I will laugh hard if he comes anywhere near Messi's 91 goals this year (he's on 14 goals already in 2013 in early February, so he probably will). Cristiano Ronaldo, another GOAT. :lol:

Cristiano always plays better in the first half of the year than in the 2nd. That's as big of a certainty as Barca being unwatchable in February. I remember his last season with MU when he looked like he didn't care anymore until the CL knock-out stage, Mou's first season when CR scored in the last 3 months in the league as many goals as in the first 7 months or last season when he wasn't even in Rm's top 3 performers until our meeting in Copa del Rey. But hey, don't let facts get in the way when you want to have a good laugh at the expense of Messi's record or Cristiano's recent performances.
Let's see if Barca can make it 8-0 against Getafe with Mascherano, Song, Thiago and Adriano in the starting lineup today and if Messi can score 4 or 5. Weeeee.

And if we manage only a 2-1 win lets see how many will call Thiago the new Bojan,
Song a flop and say that Messi is past it or that we should buy Kompany or Hart(who by the way were amazing against Cristiano)..:lol:

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

La Liga has turned into a joke and is going to die a sudden death very soon. The only thing that has kept the league alive so far is the huge number of talent coming through the youth ranks. Which, however, is also leaving the country now (Silva, Mata, Michu, Cazorla, Monreal, Llorente, De Gea, Pablo H., Javi Martinez ...). Benat, Aspas and Isco will probably be the next ones. Plus a few Athletic players. And Falcao of course. It will become pointless to watch this league for good then. Barca B and Castilla have spent more on transfers than 13 Primera Division teams this season. Madrid is resting their complete first choice midfield (Özil, Khedira and Alonso), missing their captain and first choice goalkeeper, playing with Albiol and Arbeloa in the backline, coming back from a midweek international break and they still trash a team of Sevilla's caliber 4-0 after 60 minutes. Let's see if Barca can make it 8-0 against Getafe with Mascherano, Song, Thiago and Adriano in the starting lineup today and if Messi can score 4 or 5. Weeeee.

It's getting worse.

Maria

^ If we take off our Blaugrana tinted glasses and take an objective view, Barcelona are one of the biggest culprits in this mess along with Madrid. Many times the other clubs have requested for more equitable distribution of money but the big two have refused. The other clubs even threatened to field B teams against the big two but they still dont listen. When will those days come back when La Liga had great sides like Valencia of 2003-04, Villareal of 2 years ago, Real Sociedad of 2002-03 who used to give the big two a run for their money and made the league interesting. Its fun to see Barcelona win 90% of their matches but at the cost of the league's health and competitiveness? We can criticise the EPL for its hoof and run football but the fact is its a lot more exciting than La Liga
Who doesnt want players like Mata, Silva, Michu, etc playing against Barca every week

I would feel bad too if I wouldn't know that even at that time Valencia and Deportivo were using money they didn't had, that most of the money for the Tv rights outside of Spain are going to Mediapro while the PL will win billions, that the presidents of La Liga clubs are living and getting rich at the expense of their clubs(see Sporting, Deportivo) or that many of them would make Gaspart look good(in fact if it weren't for Laporta we would be in the exact situation as Valencia or even worse). And let's not forget how the regional government saved Valencia while 6 M people are unemployed in Spain or that Atletico has to pay over 150 M euros to the "Hacienda"(don't know how to translate that in english). So I'm sorry, but as much as I hate Rosell and Florentino, they look like angels in comparison with other culprits of this situation.

Home of Barca Fans