Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

footyfan

Calma, calma
So, is it the cuntish behaviour or Messi ? I'm having trouble following .. lol

CR is a cunt, was always a cunt, and will always be a cunt, his antics are disgusting and I for one can NOT wait for him to stop playing, this sport deserves better.

Why dont they boo Messi like that? all top players get booed, Ronaldo way worse though, he gets booed by everyone because they dislike him for his antics.
He himself doesnt understand either, thinks they are jealous of him and acts like a cunt to spite them making it worse every time. Vicious circle.

Why are you making this an either/or thing? Ronaldo gets booed at stadiums because he has cuntish behaviour and because he's one of the two best players and the crowd wants to get under his skin. However, the amount of abuse he gets here for the smallest things every time is mainly driven by ire for scoring as many as Messi.

raskolnikov

Why are you making this an either/or thing? Ronaldo gets booed at stadiums because he has cuntish behaviour and because he's one of the two best players and the crowd wants to get under his skin. However, the amount of abuse he gets here for the smallest things every time is mainly driven by ire for scoring as many as Messi.

More for the unjust comparising and him playing for Real. But isnt that normal? its similair on madrid fora's where they talk about Messi.
I dislike him for his antics,even back at United for sure, thats the only reason. As is it for most people, just get talked about more since he plays for Real and is compared to our best player constantly.
But its not as if people magically started hating him since he joined Madrid.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You are missing the point. People here don't go "oh shit he's scoring as many goals as Messi let's abuse him for not celebrating with his teammates." The mind is more complicated than that. They're tired of him being compared with Messi unfairly for the past x years and that gets ingrained in their emotions. That's why they lash out at him so many times when they see him do something stupid. And it is very evident in the posts. There are so many posts that start with complaints about his antics and end with how Messi is better in every human and footballistic department - "....dive...celebration..blah blah blah..penaldo. Can't believe he's compared to Messi. Messi wouldn't do this. Messi can assist too" That never happens with fans elsewhere, because they're not as emotionally invested in Messi as people are here.

Edit: lol ok you've basically agreed with me in that last post. I never said it's not normal, I said it's because he scores as much as Messi which is the root cause of all this.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
A meaningless pre season friendly doesnt represent it much though right?

Well apparently they boo him everywhere he goes apart from where he's played. According to you at least.

TBH very often it's the same reaction to him and Messi on many stadiums - meh, he's gonna score. Basques booed Barca in many games. And yet if they booed Madrid and Ronaldo they apparently hate them more, lol.

raskolnikov

Well apparently they boo him everywhere he goes apart from where he's played. According to you at least.

TBH very often it's the same reaction to him and Messi on many stadiums - meh, he's gonna score. Basques booed Barca in many games. And yet if they booed Madrid and Ronaldo they apparently hate them more, lol.
Bilbao fans for example boo him way worse since that fight with Martinez back in 2012, atleast I think so.
You cant say the hatred is equal. Ronaldo is easily more hated, its too extreme at times as well. The flipside however is Ronaldo is easily the most loved player as well as the most imitated one. And for a large part thats due to his antics as well.

raskolnikov

You are missing the point. People here don't go "oh shit he's scoring as many goals as Messi let's abuse him for not celebrating with his teammates." The mind is more complicated than that. They're tired of him being compared with Messi unfairly for the past x years and that gets ingrained in their emotions. That's why they lash out at him so many times when they see him do something stupid. And it is very evident in the posts. There are so many posts that start with complaints about his antics and end with how Messi is better in every human and footballistic department - "....dive...celebration..blah blah blah..penaldo. Can't believe he's compared to Messi. Messi wouldn't do this. Messi can assist too" That never happens with fans elsewhere, because they're not as emotionally invested in Messi as people are here.

t: ok you've basically agreed with me in that last post. I never said it's not normal, I said it's because he scores as much as Messi which is the root cause of all this.

I still fee the root cause is him being a dislikeable player, without his antics its wouldnt be as bad even if he played for Real and scored 55 a season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi is very rarely booed, and you know it.

CR is booed everytime he touchs the ball, almost in all stadiums, at least every time I watched RM this season which is around 15-20 times.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I still fee the root cause is him being a dislikeable player, without his antics its wouldnt be as bad even if he played for Real and scored 55 a season.

Of course it wouldn't be as bad, add to that that he DIVES like a bitch to statpadd on pk and you have the recipe for a perfect repugnant asshole :)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You mad?

soccer-gif-6.gif

lol, he should do this celebration more

Home of Barca Fans