Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

BarcaOG

Banned
Instead of thanking Chicharito for the free goal, he didn't even look at the Mexican and was more interested in celebrating like an idiot. As he always does. If he were my teammate, I would hate his guts.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Instead of thanking Chicharito for the free goal, he didn't even look at the Mexican and was more interested in celebrating like an idiot. As he always does. If he were my teammate, I would hate his guts.

Chicharito probably does already.

Ritchie

It's crazy how he gets so many chances put on a plate for him every single game in Madrid. Credit him for his movement and hunger to get in the positions but it's only surprising that he doesn't score more goals than he does.

raedkuwait

I swear i luv watching him dribble its amazing how funny he is when he tries to dribble
really hilarious like a child trying to dribble makes me laugh so hard can some one uplode
the gif of him trying to dribble in the game against malaga and failed so much

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's just who he is. He can just celebrate it then thank Chicharito afterwards which he did. It's kinda ridiculous that you think that Ronaldo doesn't keep in mind that Chicharito put it on a plate for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo convinces the board to buy Chica. Chica started last 2 liga games( I think) and he scored in 1 and now did this assist to Ronaldo. Recently Bale had like 8 full games without scoring /assisting. Getting Chica for like 15 M would be such a steal,he's the perfect sub for us.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You are saying that his celebration is hideous,especially because it's a simle tap-in goal. With that goal he set records, he became the first La Liga player to score 50 goals 5 seasons in a row.
2010-11: 53
2011-12: 60
2012-13: 55
2013-14: 51
2014-15: 50
He also broke his personal record of assists in La Liga last night,his previous record was 12(or 13) an now he has 14. He also became the 5th player in history to score 300 goals in 5 Major Leagues (216 La Liga, 84 English Premier League),there's no Messi on the list.
[366] Jimmy Greaves
[365] Gerd Müller
[317] Steve Bloomer
[310] Dixie Dean
[300] Cristiano Ronaldo .

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
there's no Messi on the list.

That's only because he's 3 years older than messi.
If you compare the stats of 27 year old cristiano with 27 year old messi, messi blows him out of the water, not even a contest.
And despite the significant age difference, messi has better stats in CL and national team.

And all that is just comparing numbers, any football fan with half a brain knows that messi is the better player.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That's only because he's 3 years older than messi.
If you compare the stats of 27 year old cristiano with 27 year old messi, messi blows him out of the water, not even a contest.
And despite the significant age difference, messi has better stats in CL and national team.

And all that is just comparing numbers, any football fan with half a brain knows that messi is the better player.

I never said Messi wasn't the better player, I'm just simply saying that there isn't Messi on the list. In a way like there was a list with top 10 scorers of all time yet they showed Messi and Ronaldo on like spots 20 something.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah stop complaining about his celebration guys. Only in this forum people still haven't realized Ronaldo is just a prick. Deal with it. It's not like he's gonna change.

Frodo_FCB

This is quite amusing. Name one player who has something bad to say about Ronaldo as a teammate.

Yeah because it is known than when players have problems with each other they just go and talk to the media. If you want an example, i would say that Rooney doesn't like much Ronaldo.. Just wait until Cristiano finishes his career..

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah because it is known than when players have problems with each other they just go and talk to the media. If you want an example, i would say that Rooney doesn't like much Ronaldo.. Just wait until Cristiano finishes his career..

Some even write a book about it ;)

Rooney doesn't like Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy doesn't like Ronaldo, nobody likes Ronaldo, they just don't say it :( Small wonder Pellegrini even bothered to put up with RvN and CR in the same dressing room for a whole season!

I still feel sorry for David Villa.

Kerrybai

This is quite amusing. Name one player who has something bad to say about Ronaldo as a teammate.

I'm not here to argue about whether or not His former team - mates disliked him, but do you really think they would come out and say anything now while he is still playing in his prime ?

Kerrybai

I never said Messi wasn't the better player, I'm just simply saying that there isn't Messi on the list. In a way like there was a list with top 10 scorers of all time yet they showed Messi and Ronaldo on like spots 20 something.

And Messi is on 278, by the time he is Ronaldo's age he will be well beyond 300.

Home of Barca Fans