Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That even looked more like a lost ball than an intentional assist. :lol:

He was already on the ground, ready to start flailing his arms and weeping like a child, but he changed his mind when he saw that Chicharito got the ball. :lol:

Holy shit. I saw some embarrassing stuff in my lifetime but this is on another level.

"All about Ronaldo" is a bit too much. James (who's a better player than Isco regardless of what the fanboys on here say) made a perfect return pass to Cristiano.

JamDav1982

"All about Ronaldo" is a bit too much. James (who's a better player than Isco regardless of what the fanboys on here say) made a perfect return pass to Cristiano.

Well yes James did make a good return pass so 'all about Ronaldo' maybe a bit much but Ronaldos movement was by far the biggest reason for that goal.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Still didn't join the group hug over Chicharito, same old same old, went running alone .. :)

Class.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Still didn't join the group hug over Chicharito, same old same old, went running alone .. :)

Class.

Shouldn't humble Chicharito have pointed at and thanked Ronaldo for the tap-in? That's what I've been hearing for the past month on barcaforum.

Morten

Class.

I really hope he keeps his celebrations for goals and assists, its just too funny watching the shitstorm afterwards. Not only on this forum, but from the media worldwide. In the Norwegian cl-studio the "experts" are now solely focused on tilting over Ronaldos assist celebration :lol: Delicious salt....

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I really hope he keeps his celebrations for goals and assists, its just too funny watching the shitstorm afterwards. Not only on this forum, but from the media worldwide. In the Norwegian cl-studio the "experts" are now solely focused on tilting over Ronaldos assist celebration :lol: Delicious salt....

Too much salt raises your blood pressure.

JamDav1982

Class.

Haha, if it was Ronaldo that scored goal he would have been criticised for running off the way Chicarito did and not thanking who passed to him.

When Ronaldo scores a tap in he has to thank who passed to him, when Ronaldo sets up a tap in he has to chase the guy whos running away celebrating?

footyfan

Calma, calma

Fake. He's clearly making another look at me celebration.

ronaldo.jpg

Home of Barca Fans