Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

G

Gasgas

Spamming and trolling keep away all good discussions.

I got offered a moderator job here. For now I didn't accept. Be thanksful, because if I become a mod here, it's gonna get ugly for people who post more sh*t than useful posts.

:tata:

Stric

I got offered a moderator job here. For now I didn't accept. Be thanksful, because if I become a mod here, it's gonna get ugly for people who post more sh*t than useful posts.

Well this is just fucking gold. :lol: Are you twelve?

Bertus

Haha, I feel targeted.

I don't spend my time on this thread, I check it when it comes up just as much as any other post, and my irritation with cr7 is no news and it probably won't change since he probably won't either.

I'll refrain from posting in here in the future, no problem, since a member signed in yesterday and with 3post count can come in and mock us, on a barça forum, where a little heat for RM/CR7 is to be expected, and yet i'm the one being incorrect, duly noted.
No need to refrain.

When CR7 simulates to get penaldoes, the hate is warranted. But when he gives it all like yesterday against a thugs team, and that some people still feel the need to trash him for no reason, then yeah that causes a problem.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No need to refrain.

When CR7 simulates to get penaldoes, the hate is warranted. But when he gives it all like yesterday against a thugs team, and that some people still feel the need to trash him for no reason, then yeah that causes a problem.

I should get my chance soon then :lol:

Anyway, sorry if I was out of line in some of my comments in this thread.

Also, just one thing, I have the outmost respect for off the field CR7, he's a charitable person and stand for some things I stand for too, it's purely his on-field behaviour that I loath.

barca1899

CDTKtj6WgAAt7jp.jpg

:rofl1:

dakt

No need to refrain.

Ronaldo is pure shit.

dakt

:facepalm:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Let the hating begin. Here you go.

Oh yeah baby !! :lol:

EDIT : I was actually gonna praise his gesture to say the own goal wasn't his, respect for that.
But then again came the angry gestures after Arbeloa scores lol he just can't contain it.

Paganinisrvnge

He'd be a better overall player if he wasn't so obsessed with scoring. He gets worse within matches the longer he goes without scoring because he only thinks about scoring.

Home of Barca Fans