Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Tbf, he did play decent i thought, setting up Chicarito a couple of times. He should get more involved in the game i think, he can contribute in the build-up well, but often just camps in the box.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He's right to be upset. Arbeloa stole what fate had already pre-ordained for Cristiano. Wouldn't be surprised if Arbeloa got sucked into a rip in space/time for violating so disgustingly the laws of nature.

NotInHere

You don't root for these type of people in reality, with the characteristics that Ronaldo has. It's not hating, tell me again why should we like a person that is all about himself?

Icarium

Lifestealer
[vine]https://vine.co/v/e7m0dFzEKqe[/vine]

Arbelo what have you done? Another punch incoming? against sevilla?

Patricho

Hahaha...I can't even hate him anymore. I used to despise him. Now, I find his narcissistic, egoistic behavior hilarious. He's just like a small, spoilt child. Brilliant comedy.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo should have become a tennis player or a thriatlon runner, he is no teamplayer. Its weird that he is not completely excluded by his teammates since he only cares about himself, probably would if he started scoring way less.
I stick to my opinion that he prefers to win Pichichi/ break Messi's records than win any team awards. Definitely ballon d'or over cl.

Home of Barca Fans