Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Leo_Messi

He will score 51 league goals this season and beat Messi's record from the 2011-12 season. He will score his last 2 remaining goals against Getafe (RM's bitches and feeder club) in the last 15 minutes of the game. RM will be crowned champions in that same game.

2 weeks later he will score against us in the CL final twice and help secure RM their first back to back CL win in the modern era.

It's written in the stars.

Cristiano "Spartacus" Ronaldo is unstoppable despite a chronic knee injury.

33kzxu8.jpg

Leo_Messi

Or Real will win 3:0 in first match, which IMO is more probable. Every game is different, lets not forget about that.

No doubt that RM will eliminate Juventus. That should not even be up for discussion.

Carlo's genius of using Varane, Pepe and Ramos at once coupled with Ronaldo's imperial form will be too much to handle for Juventus. Even Casillas looks 10 years younger lately.

RM will definitely win the CL again this season.

Leo_Messi

Stop trying to play the anti-jinx game Leo_Messi. It doesn't suit you.

I am actually dead serious mate. I can't see Juventus troubling RM much. Carlo's current tactics are spot on IMO while Casillas has looked better of late than in a long time. Ronaldo is Ronaldo. Sorry to be the king of pessimists but someone has to be it tonight. It's my turn today.:)

Morten

I am actually dead serious mate. I can't see Juventus troubling RM much. Carlo's current tactics are spot on IMO while Casillas has looked better than in a long time for quite some time. Ronaldo is Ronaldo. Sorry to be the king of pessimists but someone has to be it tonight. It's my turn today.:)

You will massacre a injury ridden Bayern with a high line, especially if Dante plays. So if we beat Juventus, then we will meet in the final. In the final pretty much anything can happen if we meet, unpredictable. Dont have high hopes for the league.

Leo_Messi

You will massacre a injury ridden Bayern with a high line, especially if Dante plays. So if we beat Juventus, then we will meet in the final. In the final pretty much anything can happen if we meet, unpredictable. Dont have high hopes for the league.

Dante won't play and Pep will approach the game intelligently. He knows our players, team and tactics better than any opposing manager.

You should as you are likely to win your 3 remaining games while we will likely be unable to defeat Atlético at the Estadio Vicente Calderón.

Turson

No doubt that RM will eliminate Juventus. That should not even be up for discussion.

I think that Barca-Real final match is the most probable outcome right now. And Im not even complaining, I wouldnt mind having El Classico in CL finals.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Dante won't play and Pep will approach the game intelligently. He knows our players, team and tactics better than any opposing manager.

You should as you are likely to win your 3 remaining games while we will likely be unable to defeat Atlético at the Estadio Vicente Calderón.

breh relax, we got this.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Never say die. NEVER. SAY. DIE.

Home of Barca Fans