Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
10423682_10153350646757164_6598408703927827497_n.jpg

Maybe he can play with Neymar sometime :neymar: .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He's not in top8 all time goalscorer in LaLiga without penalties either (saw this on twitter, I guess no space to post top10).

He's not in this week's opta-team even with his hat-trick either, messi - suarez - alves - piqué are all there :)

Morten

He's not in top8 all time goalscorer in LaLiga without penalties either (saw this on twitter, I guess no space to post top10).

He's not in this week's opta-team even with his hat-trick either, messi - suarez - alves - piqué are all there :)

Always the complaints about penalties, every single day :lol:
Just keep it coming

Last edited:

Morten

Just a question, has Ronaldo scored a hatrick with penaldos in a single match? I know he has gotten 2 before, but 3? Would be funny to see.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The only thing that annoys me is that so many of those RM penalties are undeserved. Tons of gifted goals for nothing. Could not care less who takes them for you.
Cristiano is a really good penalty taker and you cannot blame him for scoring them.

dakt

I haven't watched him against Sevilla, but these were well placed headers. Was he just lucky, or was really dominating the game, I don't know and if it's true, it doesn't happen very often.

Morten

I haven't watched him against Sevilla, but these were well placed headers. Was he just lucky, or was really dominating the game, I don't know and if it's true, it doesn't happen very often.

Dont recall much, other than his goals, so much happened in the game i dont know really. I dont recall many being particulary briliant either for some reason, the game just shifted back and forth. The last 20 minutes it was intense Sevilla pressure. He was obviously very sharp in the box, last header was a beauty. How many headers this season?

Home of Barca Fans