Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ronaldo fans always make it sound like he only plays with scrubs. He has a world class midfield, an amazing provider CF in Benzema, and a LB who is a beast in attack when in form. Anyway, Messi didn't even care about the world cup golden ball because he lost the final. Ronaldo lives for the individual awards and that's diminished his contribution to overall team play.

I'm fairly certain that 90 % of the people, RM and Barca fans alike only think that Bale is the scrub.

JackaL

Credit where credit is due: CR has managed to keep up with arguably the best player in the history of the game. That's no easy fit. He is extremely good at what he does also: Finding all the spaces in the box to make a goal.

An incredible talent and without him RM would truly be in the shitter and face manitas in every clasico against this glorious Barca side.

He's an outstanding footballer, I'm not sure though if RM would have been much weaker without him. I mean every team adapts itself to its player's abilities and styles. If they had (god forbid) Suarez up front for example, things would look different, their playing style as well.

M

magicomessi

Credit where credit is due: CR has managed to keep up with arguably the best player in the history of the game. That's no easy fit. He is extremely good at what he does also: Finding all the spaces in the box to make a goal.

An incredible talent and without him RM would truly be in the shitter and face manitas in every clasico against this glorious Barca side.
An incredible talent his goals proves that :lol:

any good player would do the same when the whole team play for him

a player who can't dribble & don't have the vision like great player but stil there is people call him a great talent !!!!

i just wonder if ture real madrid fans still respect him after his celebration :lucho:

Kerrybai

I'm not comparing Ronaldo with Messi,you're the one doing the comparing. And don't call Ronaldo a small game player,if you're gonna insist with comparing then fine,tell me something abut this. Messi always fails to perform in knockout stages. For example look at this WC and this UCL. How many goals did he score in the knockout stages (from 1/8 finals to 1/2 finals) ?

That's a strange statement considering Messi just knocked out Bayern and ripped apart Madrid in the clasico Semi final not that long ago. Some of his greatest ever games have been in the knockout stages. To be fair to Ronaldo he has outscored Messi 10-4 in CL semi's.

I agree with you that people shouldn't downplay Ronaldo's achievements just to make Messi seem better. I also wonder if he can challenge for another Ballon Do'r. He's in such good shape that his body may last a long time... this year he won't win it though. I can't recall many times that a player wihout trophies has won the Ballon. They might as well just hand it to Messi now.

M

magicomessi

That's a strange statement considering Messi just knocked out Bayern and ripped apart Madrid in the clasico Semi final not that long ago. Some of his greatest ever games have been in the knockout stages. To be fair to Ronaldo he has outscored Messi 10-4 in CL semi's.

I agree with you that people shouldn't downplay Ronaldo's achievements just to make Messi seem better. I also wonder if he can challenge for another Ballon Do'r. He's in such good shape that his body may last a long time... this year he won't win it though. I can't recall many times that a player wihout trophies has won the Ballon. They might as well just hand it to Messi now.

when u or the other say challenge messi for ballon Do'r do u mean by his goals only ? is that right ? because if we talk overall like what i said he isn't in top 5 at all

Kerrybai

when u or the other say challenge messi for ballon Do'r do u mean by his goals only ? is that right ? because if we talk overall like what i said he isn't in top 5 at all

That's really all he needs to challenge and then it will likely come down to trophies. Say in 2016 they both score 60 goals and Ronaldo gets the league CL while we only get the Copa, then it could very well go to Ronaldo. The greatest magic trick Ronaldo ever performed was turning the Messi vs Ronaldo debate into a goal contest.

Kinlejus

I thought instead of pouring shit all over him enjoy this magnificent dual battle between Messi, the greatest player in the history to date and Ronaldo, the goal machine.

and more importantly, if some of you do not wish to appreciate this, then fuck you, and go watch EPL

raki

I thought instead of pouring shit all over him enjoy this magnificent dual battle between Messi, the greatest player in the history to date and Ronaldo, the goal machine.

and more importantly, if some of you do not wish to appreciate this, then fuck you, and go watch EPL

No and no. Deal with it

spark

CFOxlGNWEAAyBMN.jpg:large

That celebration, :facepalm: , What a Muppet.

What a champ. Deserves a pasillo next week after clinching the season's most important trophy.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Goodbye :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

What battle? Pichichi? Really?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm.. Last I checked since Ronaldo joined Real 6 years ago they won only 2 major trophies.
Pretty much the same as 6 years without him.

Home of Barca Fans