Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Sallou

Neymar doesn't dive as regularly as CR, he just isn't as good at it; its always so obvious when he dives because its so flamboyant and unpolished. Most people only notice like 30% of CRs dives because he can be so subtle, sneaky and clever with them. He is the best in the world at making contact, making it look like the opponent made the contact, making it look like he's trying to stay up and then selling the fall. Impressive actually.

Morten

Neymar doesn't dive as regularly as CR, he just isn't as good at it; its always so obvious when he dives because its so flamboyant and unpolished. Most people only notice like 30% of CRs dives because he can be so subtle, sneaky and clever with them. He is the best in the world at making contact, making it look like the opponent made the contact, making it look like he's trying to stay up and then selling the fall. Impressive actually.

I dont think Ronaldos diving is subtle at all, but he is an expert out of getting fouls when there is some sort of contact. When there is some sort of contact, its usually called overreaction, but i still think its diving in many cases. Ronaldo doesnt have many "dribbles" during a game, but the statistics doesnt tell the full picture, he almost always goes down for the foul when he is past someone, for whatever reason. His dribbling stats would be noticably higher i think, if he didnt do that. That said, he is obviously not as good as Messi, Hazard, Robben etc. at dribbling, just saying.

Alik

What's he saying at the end?

[To the background people] Pois eu não mando nada...ele está a me fazer preguntas... tú queres que eu seja bruto com o homem? (I'm not the one in charge here...he is asking me questions... do you want me to be rude to the guy?)

[To the interviewer] My friend, thank you very much.

[To the background people] Voces é que tem que fazer esta parte. "Acaba, acaba...". Não sou eu que tou a ser estúpido com as pessoas. (This is your job. "Stop, stop...". It's not me that has to be rude with people.)

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well yea,nothing to see indeed. Plenty of newspapers and sites are putting shitty translations that aren't correct.

Home of Barca Fans