Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Asylum15

I actually do think that's one of the reasons why Messi isn't as good for Argentina like he is for Barca. The pressure when he plays for Argentina is much higher .
I'd use Neymar and Bale for example. Neymar in 2013-14 wasn't even 50 % for Barca of what he was for Brazil. Neymar is the star of Brazil ,everybody loves him. The same thing with Bale for Wales. They are cracking under the pressure,even the biggest players do that.Neymar is starting to overcome that and playing really well for Barca, Bale isn't yet. I don't agree with guys on this site who say that Ronaldo cracks under the pressure. It affects him but not as much as you think . He is carrying a weak/mediocre Portugal team, idk how you can say that Portugal is good. Just compare them to Germany,Brazil,Argentina, Spain etc.

I agree Portugal aren't a great side, especially compared to Germany. Spain & Brazil are of a lower level than the Germans now IMO. Spain are in transition, and Brazil are horribly over-rated.

However, attaching no-bias to the fact that Leo is Argentinian, I honestly think Argentina aren't a great side either. They don't have good chemistry, the defence is very much questionable, and the midfield don't have good possession retaining abilities. Add to that the fact that Aguero never plays at his old level for the NT, and Di Maria in the last 12 months looks about as useful as Lee Catermole and you see my concern.

Leo has to do everything.

mark1nhu

55 goals for his country is nuts though. Best Portuguese in history without question.

No, please man, no. Eusebio led Portugal to their first World Cup and grabbed an incredible third place, being eliminated by England (the champions) in semi-final.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"Yesterday, an international group of astronomers, led by David Sobral [POR], discovered the brightest galaxy ever found. The galaxy contains some of the first generation of stars made from the Big Bang and they now call the galaxy, CR7. The full name of the galaxy is Cosmos Redshift 7, but Sobral admitted that its name was inspired by Cristiano."

ceefoo

... they now call the galaxy, CR7. The full name of the galaxy is Cosmos Redshift 7, but Sobral admitted that its name was inspired by Cristiano."
:coffee: It's thought the "CR7 galaxy" is expanding at an exponential rate...

... just like its namesakes ego. :attachment:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It was a Portuguese spaceranger from what I heard. Not surprised.

Yes it was a Portuguese expedition, no one would be stupid enough to do this except portuguese or madridistas.

What's next ? A movie, a galaxy, the bar is set too high, may be next thing we'll learn is that Jesus himself just stopped by RM's store to buy a CR7 shirt :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yes it was a Portuguese expedition, no one would be stupid enough to do this except portuguese or madridistas.

What's next ? A movie, a galaxy, the bar is set too high, may be next thing we'll learn is that Jesus himself just stopped by RM's store to buy a CR7 shirt :lol:

Find out in the next episode of Dragon CR7 Ball Z.

Home of Barca Fans