Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Nucky

1. Not really. Bayern has 2nd best attack after Barcelona.
2. It was a joke, chill
3. Again it's a joke. He is a guy who watched Messi win 4 Ballon D'ors in a row. He wasn't close to Messi level in his prime and he isn't close even now. Messi will take his 5th Ballon D'or for this year. Nobody can reach Messi level.

dakt

1. We have the 2nd best attack in the world after Barcelona.

Bayern Munchen might be better here.

CR7 is overrated NOW
Bale is overrated ALWAYS
Benzema is a workhorse for CR7

And in the end, there's no chemistry between them. Well TBH, there's no chemistry in RM.

Horatio

You're welcome
0-0 vs Gigon & Malaga , 1-0 vs Grenada .. !! They did destroyed Getafe and Espanyol But both are custom to bend their back infront of Rma over the year's . !!

I was referring to their competition on European level. I already stated that Spanish League overall is stronger than German.

Horatio

You're welcome
They have like 47 goals in 17 games in the league. They destroyed their fair share of bad teams.

Grrmbl2)#$*($@*# Again, I am comparing the two not by their performance within their own league, since Spanish one is stronger.
I am looking at Real against Shaktar and Malmo vs Borussia against Krasnodar, PAOK and Qabala.

Alen

Grrmbl2)#$*($@*# Again, I am comparing the two not by their performance within their own league, since Spanish one is stronger.
I am looking at Real against Shaktar and Malmo vs Borussia against Krasnodar, PAOK and Qabala.

Chill man, I only read your response to me.

I don't understand where you draw the line for your comparison. If these teams are supposed to be of similar levels, you can also find teams of similar levels in both leagues. If you take out Madrid's games against Barca and Atletico and Dortmund's game against Bayern, you get two pool samples who aren't that different. Comparison in the league is valid imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
Chill man, I only read your response to me.

I don't understand where you draw the line for your comparison. If these teams are supposed to be of similar levels, you can also find teams of similar levels in both leagues. If you take out Madrid's games against Barca and Atletico and Dortmund's game against Bayern, you get two pool samples who aren't that different. Comparison in the league is valid imo.

I am just saying if you are going to use the statistics of Borussia's attack, then you should also consider the lack thereof outside the German league.

I am not saying Real is stronger or weaker, but saying Borussia is stronger because of their goal tally in the German league isn't good enough for me.

Alen

I am just saying if you are going to use the statistics of Borussia's attack, then you should also consider the lack thereof outside the German league.

I am not saying Real is stronger or weaker, but saying Borussia is stronger because of their goal tally in the German league isn't good enough for me.

Yeah i guess. I just watched a lot of both teams this season and i think Dortmund's attack is better. But to each his own, i suppose.

RMU ReBorn

Staying fit and not injured is also a part of being a great football player. That's why Aguero is never compared to Ronaldo or Messi.
Ronaldo needs An injured Messi to win Ballon dor in his prime . And Injury's are some thing You can't controll . Messi is a Not a guy with big muscles and well built physique ... So he is bound to get injured as he is marked by 4-5 player's

And Aguero is Not even A match to Suarez Forget Messi .

Morten

Ronaldo needs An injured Messi to win Ballon dor in his prime . And Injury's are some thing You can't controll . Messi is a Not a guy with big muscles and well built physique ... So he is bound to get injured as he is marked by 4-5 player's

And Aguero is Not even A match to Suarez Forget Messi .

Injuries are something you can control to a degree, as Ronaldo have done, for instance. But ofc its also alot of genetics, how your body is build and stuff. However, muscles have little or nothing to do with it, so you cant just use that as a reason to why Messi has been more injuried these last couple of years. Btw, Messis physique is fine, he is rather robust and is usually injury-free, bear in mind he plays ALOT of games each year, especially since he often doesnt have a summer break.
Speaking of Aguero, he certainly have some muscles on him, but he is still world-class hospital patient. Injury-free is around the same level as Suarez i think, Suarez might be better at the moment but common, its not a world of difference.

RMU ReBorn

Injuries are something you can control to a degree, as Ronaldo have done, for instance. But ofc its also alot of genetics, how your body is build and stuff. However, muscles have little or nothing to do with it, so you cant just use that as a reason to why Messi has been more injuried these last couple of years. Btw, Messis physique is fine, he is rather robust and is usually injury-free, bear in mind he plays ALOT of games each year, especially since he often doesnt have a summer break.
Speaking of Aguero, he certainly have some muscles on him, but he is still world-class hospital patient. Injury-free is around the same level as Suarez i think, Suarez might be better at the moment but common, its not a world of difference.
ok .scoring penalty's and Being injury Free Makes Ronaldo better and Aguero is on par with a guy who has won European Golden boot , Copa America Mvp Award, And more importantly one who contributes in all round play . !!!

Home of Barca Fans