Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
12 goals in la liga this season, 3 out of those from penalties. 11 in UCL,2 from penalties. So out of 23 goals 5 are from penalties.
Meanwhile Neymar 14 goals in la liga,3 from penalties and 2 goals in UCL,1 from penalties. So it's 16 goals,4 from penalties.
So you have a better chance when your beloved Neymar scored that it's a penalty this season.
take a chill pill bro! CR7? It's so the pattern for close to a decade. Neymar? A season! So small, it can't even be considered a pattern!

Horatio

You're welcome
12 goals in la liga this season, 3 out of those from penalties. 11 in UCL,2 from penalties. So out of 23 goals 5 are from penalties.
Meanwhile Neymar 14 goals in la liga,3 from penalties and 2 goals in UCL,1 from penalties. So it's 16 goals,4 from penalties.
So you have a better chance when your beloved Neymar scored that it's a penalty this season.

You're missing the point though. Neymar does so much more than just scoring.

Nucky

Does it hurt when you know your attack is joke compared to MSN? These Penaldo fans :D

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Does it hurt when you know your attack is joke compared to MSN? These Penaldo fans :D
1. We have the 2nd best attack in the world after Barcelona.
2. I only stated true facts because he was spewing bs
3. The only thing that's a joke here is kids who call him "Penaldo" . You don't have to like him,you can hate him but it's just childish and pathetic to use immature nicknames. He is the guy who took Ballon d'Ors in Messi's prime.

gasgas

3. The only thing that's a joke here is kids who call him "Penaldo" . You don't have to like him,you can hate him but it's just childish and pathetic to use immature nicknames. He is the guy who took Ballon d'Ors in Messi's prime.

no you don't

Morten

No we dont.

Penaldo is a joke. I'd fucking hate him if he played for us. I hate him much less at RM actually, where his antics are as hilarious as they are despicable.

RMU ReBorn

Tell me How many months Messi missed in 2013 and 2014 Due to injury's ?? :D

RMU ReBorn

Difference is Neymar is not obsessed for penalty's nor does his performance confined to penalty's only . More than that he Stepped up in All the big match's this year

Last edited:

Alen

Hard to tell with Borussia. German league is weaker than Spanish one and they didn't have very strong opposition in the Europa League.

But Madrid's attack was very bad against the stronger sides Dortmund didn't get to face. So it's not a factor imo

Home of Barca Fans