Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Jelboo

I actually think this guy is the most likeable player in Real Madrid. So talented, so skillfull, and apparently a really friendly dude. I see no real reason to dislike him.

xavisionary

Yeah, why on earth would CR7 want to come under the skilful hand (???) of David Moyes? I think he knows his value at Madrid.

Doobs

The Messiah
He was pumping his chest and saying he's staying. Funnily enough, it was hours after Fergie left. Now the madridistas think he's loyal

:VdB:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I actually think this guy is the most likeable player in Real Madrid. So talented, so skillfull, and apparently a really friendly dude. I see no real reason to dislike him.

I liked him at first, but the 'calma, calma' celebration has led me to dislike him very much. it has nothing to do with what people like to say as 'pointing towards his teammates to keep calm and work hard', it is just simply denigrating towards the opponent and their fans. An absolute dick move when doing that.

Yannick03

I liked him at first, but the 'calma, calma' celebration has led me to dislike him very much. it has nothing to do with what people like to say as 'pointing towards his teammates to keep calm and work hard', it is just simply denigrating towards the opponent and their fans. An absolute dick move when doing that.

Me too, I used to have a Ronaldo-shirt in his early days at Man United. But with all the diving, acting, smugness, the statements that he made after that game when he was whistled at and the ones about Messi made me not like him. Great player though.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
First impressions are overrated of course.

Home of Barca Fans