Stric

:pep:

3838182_orig.jpg

Just kidding. :)

385007_426905610701693_1925397731_n_crop_650x440.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
obviously it's fake. he asked for a photoshoped picture :lol:

Anyway, this is an excellent way to see ronaldo finish his year.

It's a bit cruel to say that, but this is what happens when you don't practice what you preach. he's been telling countless crowds to "calma, calma" for the past two seasons and here he is losing his cool like a girl.

again.

Yannick03

His red card probably means an end to the "I too am a likeable and humble guy"-campaign to win the Ballon d'Or. Poor soul, I almost feel sorry for him.
Still I can't believe he acts so childish on the pitch as a 28-year old.

oz187

He was more annoying than ever in the final. Something is definitely going on. I would not be surprised to see him either leaving or renewing. He only has 2 years left of his contract and he has not renewed yet.

Could we see him leave this summer together with Mourinho?

Yeah, the way he was so frustrated, just seemed like it was his last big game for Madrid gone wrong.

Maria

And you did know I do not approve of anything he did? Just, you know, Cristiano tried to fuck with his achilles' like an asshole in a high heated match so I don't blame him for losing his cool. Not the first, not the last to do so.

Fixed that.

Cristiano made numerous fouls like that in this season's Cup and behaved like a brat so I guess we can't really blame Gabi for doing the same in a heated match.
Anyway, i'm dissapointed with him..I thought that he was really trying to change, but I guess he was only trying to change his image.

0n0mat0p0eia

This game shows why CR7 will NEVER be looked at/remembered as a player anywhere as good as Messi.

His petulance, losing his cool, behaving like a spoiled child...

Messi NEVER conducts himself like that; Ronaldo's character is so so flawed.

impeh

Hi, its me..
am i the only person who didnt think it was a red :shh:

looked more of a dive, although i havnt seen it since.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He made a meal of it a little. But he did get kicked in the nose hard enough to bleed.... And it really looked like CR aimed at his face lol. I think the red was definitely justified.

Home of Barca Fans