Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

It's a joke. :rofl1: Not even directed at Cristiano but at Marca.

You guys bitch about our "insecurities" but damn it if you guys aren't defensive and wound up tight about Cristiano. Chill.

I dont care much about critisism over him. Call him whatever you want. He gets what is coming for him, imo is just hilarious most of the time.

King5Puyi

The dudes under pressure. If he loses the pichichi too without any major trophies, his whole season would have been a waste from his "selfless" majestic B'Dor point of view.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I dont care much about critisism over him. Call him whatever you want. He gets what is coming for him, imo is just hilarious most of the time.

I have to admit, the guy is definitely entertaining, both for his followers and his haters. You know he's going to satisfy both groups equally with something every time he plays.

Morten

I have to admit, the guy is definitely entertaining, both for his followers and his haters. You know he's going to satisfy both groups equally with something every time he plays.

Its hilarious how he doesnt understand he is making a fool out of himself, totally self-centered. Sometimes it feels like he lives in a different universe. Its quite funny.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Its hilarious how he doesnt understand he is making a fool out of himself, totally self-centered. Its quite funny.

I never laughed so hard as when he took that goal away from Higuain, and then was actually mad at Higuian :rofl1: It was the funniest shit I ever saw, I can't even be mad at that. Still makes me laugh to this day every time I see it posted.

damn

Its hilarious how he doesnt understand he is making a fool out of himself, totally self-centered. Sometimes it feels like he lives in a different universe. Its quite funny.

Yeah, poor Ronaldo. wouldn't want to be him, i guess?

[vine]https://vine.co/v/e7m0dFzEKqe[/vine]

Still see him Smiling instinctively. About that head shaking at the end: you know, he is human. He wants to win the pichichi and it's a tight race. The win is guaranteed and he wants to pump his stats. How many footballers came close to win it? I bet he thought to himself, "I'm a bit unlucky today". You'll just exaggerating because it's Ronaldo and there's 1,000 cameras on him, analyzing every face that he makes. this type of behavior can be seen on every football pitch, especially when it comes to forwards.

Morten

I never laughed so hard as when he took that goal away from Higuain, and then was actually mad at Higuian :rofl1: It was the funniest shit I ever saw, I can't even be mad at that. Still makes me laugh to this day every time I see it posted.

The penaldo at 3-1 against Atletico is a personal favorite, like he won the game singlehanded :rofl1:

Still see him Smiling instinctively. About that head shaking at the end: you know, he is human. He wants to win the pichichi and it's a tight race. The win is guaranteed and he wants to pump his stats. How many footballers came close to win it? I bet he thought to himself, "I'm a bit unlucky today". You'll just exaggerating because it's Ronaldo and there's 1,000 cameras on him, analyzing every face that he makes. this type of behavior can be seen on every football pitch, especially when it comes to forwards.

right. of course :lol:

still see him smiling... should be the name of a cr7 tribute song, really

Last edited:
L

linetty

this type of behavior can be seen on every football pitch, especially when it comes to forwards.
Shakin your head because your teammate scored? Nah. Never seen Messi, Suarez or Neymar do that (or anyone for that matter). I know that's who he is but it's extremely selfish. He rarely celebrates with his teammates as well.

What are you trying to prove btw? He's selfish, arrogant and full of himself and you can't deny that. He's passionate but also egoistic as fuck.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You are trying too hard bro, even RM media saw it for what it was, a "bronca", and many RM fans are complaining about it in the respective articles comments.

You'll get nowhere trying to convince us, Barça fans who basically hate the guy, that he wasn't pissed, because he was, and even Arbeloa came out in the press saying that there was no bad feelings from him for Cristi's gestures.

Now you can keep feeding your "ronaldo-smiling" folder in your computer, but don't waste your time posting them in here, we're not blinded by love as you might be :)

Home of Barca Fans