Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Everyone hates Arbeloa. It's one of these rare things that transcend any cultural boundries. Some call it THE essential human trait.

my opinion of ronaldo changed exactly like it did with morten and footyfan. The thing is, ronaldo is harmless. funny celebrations and tantrums don't hurt anyone, on the contrary they can be pretty entertaining. The only kind of players that i really despise are people like van bommel, who deliberately turn football into a war.

I have to say though, i'm quite happy ronaldo never played for any team i support. He seems very hard to genuinely warm up to.

Gold :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Cristi against Almeria :
9 shots, 1 shot on target, 1 foul commited, 10 dispossessions, 0 ball recovered, 68% pass accuracy (only Almeria's GK does worst), 2 stupid gestures.

A classic game.

Autumn

I don't think watching Madrid and following the fallout of each game would be anywhere near as enjoyable without Cristiano. His ridiculousness adds so much fun to the sport.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wonder how long it'll take Marca to come up with another "knee is hurt" article?

Heck, at this rate they might even live-stream his knee MRI.

This nonsense reappears more often at this forum than in Marca nowadays you know. My god the insecurities you guys have about our rich and handsome man :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This nonsense reappears more often at this forum than in Marca nowadays you know. My god the insecurities you guys have about our rich and handsome man :lol:

Meh, even Ronaldo doesn't say a word about his knee. I don't see why the press decided to speak for him on those occasions that they did.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Everyone hates Arbeloa. It's one of these rare things that transcend any cultural boundries. Some call it THE essential human trait.

my opinion of ronaldo changed exactly like it did with morten and footyfan. The thing is, ronaldo is harmless. funny celebrations and tantrums don't hurt anyone, on the contrary they can be pretty entertaining. The only kind of players that i really despise are people like van bommel, who deliberately turn football into a war.

I have to say though, i'm quite happy ronaldo never played for any team i support. He seems very hard to genuinely warm up to.

I mean, I think Ronaldo's reaction was quite justified, Arbeloa is just an asshole

cmsy27

He really annoys me but you're right, watching RM wouldn't be half as entertaining without Ronaldo's temper tantrums :lol:

james baldwin

What an absolute jackass this guy is. I have absolutely no respect for him as a person or as a player. He needs 20 shots a game to score 1 goal. One of the least efficient volume scorers in football history.

raedkuwait

But lets be honest guys, his free kick shooting has really improved
from the 6th row in the crowd to the 3d row in the crowd :worthy:
damn it has reached a point to where my 10 year old son waits and hopes
he takes all the free kicks now so we both can laugh at the shot

Home of Barca Fans