Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Kerrybai

Ronaldo wont win this one, but that doesnt matter. If his goals helps us to a solid first half of the season, thats all there is to it.

Its interesting that the next 3 games ( After Granada ) are the first 3 of pour league season. Bilbao away, Malaga home and Atletico away. If Madrid take all 9 points in those 3 , particularly with Ronaldo scoring freely and Navas keeping clean sheets then I think you lot will be favourites for the title.

Morten

Its interesting that the next 3 games ( After Granada ) are the first 3 of pour league season. Bilbao away, Malaga home and Atletico away. If Madrid take all 9 points in those 3 , particularly with Ronaldo scoring freely and Navas keeping clean sheets then I think you lot will be favourites for the title.

Yeah, difficult matches. Especially Atletico, as Diego probably wont bring the same loser-attitude he did against barca. Heck, if his post-interview is true, he literally said he didnt have any hopes for the match.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Well, if we win against Celta and Sevilla away and somehow manage to draw or win against Madrid at the Bernabau, I think the league will be over. 2nd half of the season will be fairly easy for us having played the majority of the tough away games already.

damn

constantly changing positions, I think we're going to see alot of this sort of plays. He always knew how to do these turns.

Also, nice skill. notice that he's static, in both plays. Ronaldo has the technique; don't know why he can't preform it in motion (dribbling). it's like he doesn't have the explosinvnese.

Morten

constantly changing positions, I think we're going to see alot of this sort of plays. He always knew how to do these turns.

Also, nice skill. notice that he's static, in both plays. Ronaldo has the technique; don't know why he can't preform it in motion (dribbling). it's like he doesn't have the explosinvnese.

Nice skills, on occassions he still does it. That touch before the finish was amazing, shame about the poor finish though.

Barcafan 2304

It would be churlish not to give him credit. Yes, Messi is the best but Ronaldo scoring rate is phenomenal. Can't argue against it. He has to be in anyone's list of the top 10 players of all time.

raskolnikov

It would be churlish not to give him credit. Yes, Messi is the best but Ronaldo scoring rate is phenomenal. Can't argue against it. He has to be in anyone's list of the top 10 players of all time.

No way, maybe the top 10 goalscorers of all time, you could argue him for top 5 even but top 10 best players ever?

I think you can only realistically judge players correctly based on what you have seen live and therefore to me He is not in the top 5 of the last 20 years
He is top 2 in goalscoring for sure though, and also easily the best athlete in that same period.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No way, maybe the top 10 goalscorers of all time, you could argue him for top 5 even but top 10 best players ever?

I think you can only realistically judge players correctly based on what you have seen live and therefore to me He is not in the top 5 of the last 20 years
He is top 2 in goalscoring for sure though, and also easily the best athlete in that same period.
exactly... one of the best goal scorers of all time, not the best players per se

Home of Barca Fans