Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RevoTeller

In before we start hearing he's pushing Messi for Ballon

No amount of useless goals (and they are a lot, it's his best trait, but still not enough) and/or ridicolous Penaldos will get him even remotely close to Ballon d'or.
Also, football is already dead with him getting 3 of them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It is annoying when he does score that much, let's not pretend otherwise. But frankly, that's all. He was never and will never be on Messi's level.
Him being such a great goalscorer does help keeping Messi motivated though.

vlad

why all the time when ronaldo score few goals you need to write "but but messi is...", every normal football fan knows who is better, it enough to see just one match of those two players to get a conclusion. This is topic for ronaldo, praise him or not, just don´t put messi in every sentence

Last edited:

NotInHere

8 goals in 2 games? Wow, not even teams score that much in two games lol, insane stuff from Cristiano.

I think though we should judge both him and Messi when they play against top quality teams. If Cristiano starts having memorable games against top quality teams then the comparisons aren't that far-fetched.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristiano in the Champions League with Real Madrid:
Games: 64
Goals: 65
Assists: 15
Home goals: 32
Away goals: 33
Braces: 18
Hatricks: 3

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristiano: "It's good, I won't lie I feel so proud for this moment to score 8 goals in two games but this is not my goal,my goal is to be good all season, the team to win that for me is most important, to win collective trophies & hope my goals help."

Home of Barca Fans