Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

It could work amazingly well. Messi is pretty much the best in the world in setting up chances, Ronaldo is pretty much the best at getting in good position. Potential assist galore for Messi and Ronaldo with an insane amount of goals. Ofc, football isnt played on paper, but the potential is extreme.

On paper, absolutely. Messi's brilliant diagonal through balls to the left wing with a scorer like Cristiano on the receiving end would be brutal. But I honestly doubt Ronaldo and Messi could work together in reality.

F

Flavia

How would Barca fans feel if Ronaldo was by magic transferred to the club tomorrow? Serious question. Would he be a success?

It could work amazingly well. Messi is pretty much the best in the world in setting up chances, Ronaldo is pretty much the best at getting in good position. Potential assist galore for Messi and Ronaldo with an insane amount of goals. Ofc, football isnt played on paper, but the potential is extreme.

Only way it could work is if someone had a MiB pen, and erased all the players and cr's memories from past years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It would be a great success initially but later Cristiano and Messi would clash and I know who I'd keep between the two of them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Messi would be the playmaker and cristiano would take Neymar's role. Suarez the nine. Though I think neymar is growing to be better than cristiano anyway, so it would be a downgrade.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ronaldo wins another CL with Real Madrid and he will shoot up greater than Quinta del Buitre but to touch Raul is nearly impossible. Because Raul won the Cl three times and the league 6 times and he was influential for most of them. How in the world is Ronaldo anywhere close to Raul is beyond me. Raul's final years where he turned fans against him do not even come close to demoting either.

Ronaldo doesn't have the time on his hand to change things, nor was he influential to the team the same way Raul was. Ronaldo is a brute force that deserves admiration, Raul was emblematic.

NotInHere

Ronaldo wins another CL with Real Madrid and he will shoot up greater than Quinta del Buitre but to touch Raul is nearly impossible. Because Raul won the Cl three times and the league 6 times and he was influential for most of them. How in the world is Ronaldo anywhere close to Raul is beyond me. Raul's final years where he turned fans against him do not even come close to demoting either.

Ronaldo doesn't have the time on his hand to change things, nor was he influential to the team the same way Raul was. Ronaldo is a brute force that deserves admiration, Raul was emblematic.
i thought di estefano left a bigger legacy? Didn't madrid win 5 cls under his command?

KingLeo10

i thought di estefano left a bigger legacy? Didn't madrid win 5 cls under his command?

di stefano's place at the apex of real madrid folklore is undisputed. while trophies are much harder to win in this era, the fact remains that cristiano hasn't been a serial winner like him.

damn

Ronaldo took 90 penalties throughout his career. Scored 81 and missed 9.

Messi took 74 penalties throughout his career. Scored 58 and missed 16.

Ronaldo at Messi age right now (28 and 3 months), had 61 penalties. scored 54 and missed 7.

Messi probably will go down as the player who took and scored the most penalties ever. Kinda ironic, isn't it?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ronaldo took 90 penalties throughout his career. Scored 81 and missed 9.

Messi took 74 penalties throughout his career. Scored 58 and missed 16.

Ronaldo at Messi age right now (28 and 3 months), had 61 penalties. scored 54 and missed 7.

Messi probably will go down as the player who took and scored the most penalties ever. Kinda ironic, isn't it?

Nope since Cristiano will take more penalties than Messi each season until he's retired and there will be no way for Leo tp catch up.

The only thing that proves is the insane amount of penalties Cristiano and Real Madrid have got.

Funny isn't it?

damn

Nope since Cristiano will take more penalties than Messi each season until he's retired and there will be no way for Leo tp catch up.

The only thing that proves is the insane amount of penalties Cristiano and Real Madrid have got.

Funny isn't it?

Messi's rate (not barcelona).

And Btw, Since 2009/2010 (Ronaldo joined),

Real madrid with 85 penalties in all competitions.

Barcelona with 68 penalties in all competitions.

Both with "insane amount".

Home of Barca Fans