Cristiano Ronaldo

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Cristiano, nearly 40 still playing and scoring in Champions League! I have no words for this man *cry*

Super goal from him, terrific left foot shot, 99% of the left-foot players couldnt score in that angle with their strong foot and this lad is doing it with his weak foot.

Order a pizza and enjoy this performance guys:

Last edited:

Haraldinho

Cristiano, nearly 40 still playing and scoring in Champions League! I have no words for this man *cry*

Super goal from him, terrific left foot shot, 99% of the left-foot players couldnt score in that angle with their strong foot and this lad is doing it with his weak foot.

You like opium right ?

Maradona37

I thought this would be a relatively normal finish after you bigged it up as something spectacular lol. It's a nice finish but saying 99 percent of actual left-footed players (or right-footed players on the other side) couldn't score that is ridiculous. Left footed players tend to have wands for a foot.

I have scored loads of goals exactly like that at 7 a sides. And I am not an elite professional. So pretty sure they can do it too.

I know it feels like I nitpick at your posts in this thread mate, but it's the hyperbole you use. Admittedly it's harmless banter, but so is this response.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I thought this would be a relatively normal finish after you bigged it up as something spectacular lol. It's a nice finish but saying 99 percent of actual left-footed players (or right-footed players on the other side) couldn't score that is ridiculous. Left footed players tend to have wands for a foot.

I have scored loads of goals exactly like that at 7 a sides. And I am not an elite professional. So pretty sure they can do it too.

I know it feels like I nitpick at your posts in this thread mate, but it's the hyperbole you use. Admittedly it's harmless banter, but so is this response.

You are Maradona dude, ofc you can score like that, i speak from the normal players :quemiras:

Maradona37

You are Maradona dude, ofc you can score like that, i speak from the normal players :quemiras:
Good one.

No, but seriously, that sort of goal can be scored by amateur players like me, and has been scored by amateur players like me many times, so elite professionals can definitely do it.

Would plenty miss in that situation? Yes. But to say only 1 percent of them would score is just you doing harmless trolling.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Read this online - looks like I could have written it (though I'd have gone into even more detail and not been so kind about this rapist freak). Good to see the world isn't full of thick Ronaldo fanboys

'

Messi is leaps and bounds better footballer than Ronaldo.​

Let me first start by saying that i respect Ronaldo's footballing abilities, mentality, hustle and hard work. A legend no doubt. This is by no means a knock on Cristiano Ronaldo.
But Messi man.... is just much better as a football player. His technique, vision, passing accuracy and ball control are just a lot more advanced than Ronaldo's.
I don't like to judge football player by statistics alone because they don't paint the full picture and can be misleading. I like to watch players on the pitch.
Ronaldo is a lethal goal scorer, his positioning, power and jumps are extraordinary. But Messi he doesn't just sit forward and waits for the ball, he has his hands (legs?) all over the pitch.
Messi drops deep, takes the ball, help progress the ball, passes between the lines and organises the play, controls the tempo of the games like a midfielder, and finishes chances like a goal scorer. There's a reason Messi won the most golden boot AND the most playmaker awards. Also Messi can control the ball in ways Ronaldo can only dream of.
So while Messi being better than Ronaldo is a popular opinion, i take it a step forward and say Messi is MUCH better.'

What's the bets that dullard Rassvet adds a laughing smile to this?

Gazzznigga

Read this online - looks like I could have written it (though I'd have gone into even more detail and not been so kind about this rapist freak). Good to see the world isn't full of thick Ronaldo fanboys

'

Messi is leaps and bounds better footballer than Ronaldo.​

Let me first start by saying that i respect Ronaldo's footballing abilities, mentality, hustle and hard work. A legend no doubt. This is by no means a knock on Cristiano Ronaldo.
But Messi man.... is just much better as a football player. His technique, vision, passing accuracy and ball control are just a lot more advanced than Ronaldo's.
I don't like to judge football player by statistics alone because they don't paint the full picture and can be misleading. I like to watch players on the pitch.
Ronaldo is a lethal goal scorer, his positioning, power and jumps are extraordinary. But Messi he doesn't just sit forward and waits for the ball, he has his hands (legs?) all over the pitch.
Messi drops deep, takes the ball, help progress the ball, passes between the lines and organises the play, controls the tempo of the games like a midfielder, and finishes chances like a goal scorer. There's a reason Messi won the most golden boot AND the most playmaker awards. Also Messi can control the ball in ways Ronaldo can only dream of.
So while Messi being better than Ronaldo is a popular opinion, i take it a step forward and say Messi is MUCH better.'

What's the bets that dullard Rassvet adds a laughing smile to this?
....this was never a debate except you were a madrid fan, an EPL fan boy, a Barca hater or just plain dumb.

They were never close .

Andresito

Staff member
Only 4 people are keeping the debate alive in here. That's Mara, KL and of course resident trolls Fati and Rassvet who know what buttons to push for others to react.

Maradona37

Only 4 people are keeping the debate alive in here. That's Mara, KL and of course resident trolls Fati and Rassvet who know what buttons to push for others to react.
So true. It's half bantering.

However, as I have asked a few times already, I would like Rassvet to offer an explanation for this:

Rassvet.jpg

Last edited:

Rassvet

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 150 clubs in his career

#CR150

GYv7mqpXsAAn8ER

Rassvet

Incredible goal

At what point is it just universally accepted that Ronaldo has the greatest weak foot of all time?

Home of Barca Fans