20 - Dani Olmo

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If they are considering selling Killer Fermin in order to burn finances to get injury plagued Olmo, they are officially fucked.

And if they can't get more than 20m for a 22 year old Spanish international who scored 8 goals from midfield, in half a season, then they are doubley fucked. :lamine:

Loki

How do you imagine it. Some people from Laporta's board going to Romero and telling him which player they want to sacrifice for Olmo? It's ridiculous, this guy is a fraud most of the times, fishing for attention to get his subs on twitch going.

khaled_a_d

How do you imagine it. Some people from Laporta's board going to Romero and telling him which player they want to sacrifice for Olmo? It's ridiculous, this guy is a fraud most of the times, fishing for attention to get his subs on twitch going.

He said that 2 representative told him that, that likely agents who heard about it from other clubs (they need to keep tabs in this stuff as it can have domino effect on their clients).

I would guess logically it is Ferran. If you have Lamine, Nico, Lewy & Raph - he can forget about minutes when you throw in a goalscorer like Olmo

No, he said the name surprised and worried him and that it is an important player. Niether Fermin or Torres fit that description.

Romero is known for being notorious for attention, and his sources could be wrong or he might be adding some details for attention.

But assuming he is right.....

Pedri is the one that fits all the description, he is important, will be a surprise, something that will worry any Barca fan, Olmo is a direct replacement for him, and we already know Lucho is desperate to get him, and then there is almost zero news about his renewals.

Other players that could fit in, are the rest of untouchables, like Balde, Lamine, Gavi etc. But they can't be related to Olmo coming here, we are thin at those positions and have depth in midfield (other than CDM)

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He said that 2 representative told him that, that likely agents who heard about it from other clubs (they need to keep tabs in this stuff as it can have domino effect on their clients).

No, he said the name surprised and worried him and that it is an important player. Niether Fermin or Torres fit that description.

Romero is known for being notorious for attention, and his sources could be wrong or he might be adding some details for attention.

But assuming he is right.....

Pedri is the one that fits all the description, he is important, will be a surprise, something that will worry any Barca fan, Olmo is a direct replacement for him, and we already know Lucho is desperate to get him, and then there is almost zero news about his renewals.

Other players that could fit in, are the rest of untouchables, like Balde, Lamine, Gavi etc. But they can't be related to Olmo coming here, we are thin at those positions and have depth in midfield (other than CDM)
Ya I was thinking it can be Pedri but I am hoping it is Frenkie.

gasgas

......................ter stegen
Kounde...araujo.....christensen.....balde
.......de jong...merino.....gundogan
..yamal..........olmo..........nico

We cooking

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
......................ter stegen
Kounde...araujo.....christensen.....balde
.......de jong...merino.....gundogan
..yamal..........olmo..........nico

We cooking
Bro, no Lewa, and Raphinha?
In a different timeline, this be cooking.

Loki

People subscribe on his twitch account for exclusive news, so he needs to come up with some even if he's got none and needs to pull it out of his ass. I wouldn't trust journalists selling news for twitch subs no farher than I can spit.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pedri, even with his questionable injury concerns would constitute a major event considering he has been prioritized as one of the cornerstones of the new project. I would doubt this but maybe Gundo?

It has to be a forward/attacking player that can be threatened by Dani’s arrival. Gavi not really a scoring one but maybe Fermin, true

Home of Barca Fans