20 - Dani Olmo

Loki

I read that too. I can't remember where though so was thinking the source might have been a load of balls.

According to them, Romano revealed it.

Maradona37

According to them, Romano revealed it.
Thanks for letting us know. That Romano guy is normally extremely informed about transfers, isn't he? I don't use twitter.

Maradona37

Yes, one of the most reliable journalists out there with many first hand news.
Just googled, and apparently some people call him tap in as he only announces stuff could happen when it's a cast iron fact.

Seems like that is harsh, lol.

Loki

Just googled, and apparently some people call him tap in as he only announces stuff could happen when it's a cast iron fact.

Seems like that is harsh, lol.
These are morons. Of course he also often confirms things, but he has good contacts to many agents and publishes many good rumours / done deals first hand. That is undeniable. But he tweets like 100 times daily, so there are many "tap ins" as well of course.

Maradona37

These are morons. Of course he also often confirms things, but he has good contacts to many agents and publishes many good rumours / done deals first hand. That is undeniable.
Fair enough. I know nothing about it. It seems like they're jealous he has contacts at big clubs.

Porque

Gundagon. Not Spanish and now we got Tigger to translate.

Fermin has zero FFP impact and we are FC Barcelona. Which means we won't get a transfer fee out of him.

Home of Barca Fans