20 - Dani Olmo

jamrock

They're 100% not selling gundogan, as the only German in the team,with the new German Coach.

If they don't believe in roque, use the Olmo money to buy different young striker or AM

Loki

They're 100% not selling gundogan, as the only German in the team,with the new German Coach.
Yes, they're not selling Gundogan, but not for that reason. The reason is him being there for only one year and he was the best player last season. The club didn't sign him for one year, he would never have come to barca if it was only for one year.

edit: And he isn't the only German in the team btw

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Might be nothing but Frenkie's absence in the shirt release video could make it a possibility but we're never that fortunate

El Barcelona

I'm a little concerned when I look at his injury history.
23/24: 29 games missed (3 injuries)
22/23: 20 games missed (2 injuries)
21/22: 19 games missed (4 injuries)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm a little concerned when I look at his injury history.
23/24: 29 games missed (3 injuries)
22/23: 20 games missed (2 injuries)
21/22: 19 games missed (4 injuries)
Not really when you look at the nature of the injuries, tbh

23/24: Clavicle injury largely at issue, no issues long-term
22/23: Ankle injury over 6 weeks, no issues long-term
21/22: Pre-season muscular issues & COVID, no issues long-term

Messi983

40m fee (10m paid in January 2025, 2026, 2027 and 2028)
20m add-ons (5m for La Liga win to max. 10m, 5m for every CL win to max. 10m)

lol

BJJ

His best position is as a number 10 playing behind the striker. He's kind of similar to Muller. No outstanding physical attributes but high football iq.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he can be a good or very good player for us, if he played in the right position.

However in a position/role where we have Gundogan, Pedri, Fermin, Pablo Torre, Guille Fernández potentially breaking through and being very highly rated....why are spending 60m on a player that himself has missed multiple games every season with injuries?

At least sell one of the aforementioned players before you commit so much money for a player in a position we currently have multiple players in.

Home of Barca Fans