Daniel Alves

alex 10

Barcelona defender Dani Alves is in no doubt he will sign a new deal at the club as long as they can agree terms beyond his current 2012 contract.

Dialogue between the Blaugrana and Alves has been ongoing over the last month, and it seems progress is being made.

"I cannot imagine Alves without Barcelona," the 27-year-old Brazilian told the press.

"[If it was down to me] it would be 100 per cent certain, but it all depends on both sides.

"I feel greatly valued by the team and the club. For my part, I just try to work hard every day so the dream becomes reality. My dream and my desire are to continue with Barca."

And with contract issues put to one side, Alves turned the focus on Barcelona's title challenge after moving seven points clear of Real Madrid.

"Madrid will only drop a few points, but they’re human and will get it wrong sometimes. Going back to a seven-point lead is not important, because there are lots of points at stake," said Alves.

"Collectively we’re better than them and if we carry on like we are we’ll meet our objectives."

N

Nael

i hope he plays against arsenal like he played against them in the alst 10 mins of the first leg! he was off all game then suddenly when it was 2 1 he was on fire! we cnt afford thatg delay! amazing playerrrr

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Hope he gets that "raise " why not he deserves it. Can't imagine n e one else replacing him.
Just the chemistry he has with the team especially messi, Amazing!!

El Mesías

After last night's game, I can't really see who we can replace him with at the moment that have his stamina and first touch.

Richard.H

After last night's game, I can't really see who we can replace him with at the moment that have his stamina and first touch.

He has incredible stamina. He could probably get a top 3 finish in a triathlon.

He is crucial to our attack. You could also argue that Messi wouldn't have nearly as many goals as he has if it wasn't for Dani.

dalitis8

Banned
Best RB in the whole wide world by a thumping mile at the moment.

We must do our damnested to keep him.

*By far the most resilient (in terms of stamina) player in the world.

F

Flavia

He just needs to shoot more. He had one clear chance, should've buried instead of trying to assist Messi.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
That pass he missed to Messi for the 4th goal made me want to rip my head off, considering Arsenal almost scored seconds later. He was otherwise fantastic as always.

Home of Barca Fans