Daniel Alves

dalitis8

Banned
Yep, his crossing is still pants, even upset Pep at one play when a good cross from him would 've put us further ahead, Score wise. Regardless, his zeal, energy, off-ball runs and link-up play keeps the Barca machine moving forward making him influential to the Barca cause.

Despite his atrocious crossing and his lapses in concentration, is absolutely vital for the team, for those reasons that you have listed. He is our fuck*ng energizer bunny...

LaMessiah

I hate to do it, but I blame a lot of it on the pitch. the sidelines were fucking horrible, pretty pathetic for a final. his crosses were awful though

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Loved when one player aggressively tackled Messi for the ball, the ref let it side, couple of seconds later Alves goes in at the player with a high foot :lol:

Just like when he pushed Marcelo in the face when he confronted Messi in the last Classico.

So much love :wub:

gingerless

the understanding between him and messi is incredible, course that hasn't been up for show since alves hasn't been bombing forward much this pre-season

BarcaGirl

I love their Bromance :wub:

dpe43r.gif

andcpg.gif

Barcafan 2304

Of course he is vital for the team. I wouldn't dream of disputing it. It's just frustrating how, so often, he does the hard work then let's himself down with the delivery into the box

e28makaveli

Of course he is vital for the team. I wouldn't dream of disputing it. It's just frustrating how, so often, he does the hard work then let's himself down with the delivery into the box
It is the adrenaline pumping through. I find Alves misses a lot of crosses on batch pitch conditions and when he has lost his cool.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Crossing isn't really important to our game so I'm not really bothered by it. But it's still weird because as far as I can remember his crossing was awesome when he played for Sevilla.

Drunkmunky

Dani is automatically suspended for the next match with Villarreal, since he picked up his 5th yellow card in the last game of last season.

X

xaviniesta

the whole defence is missing. is montoya playing?

abidal-mashcerano-busquets-montoya - seems ok?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Montoya played with the B team yesterday, and I believe Maxwell is injured. If he wasn't it wouldn't be so bad tbh.

Home of Barca Fans