Daniel Alves

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
t8xef.jpg

Another amazing game. He's a beast.
that dude in the background looks like a short-end version of Zlatan, it is very clear he is here because of Pique

ept_sports_sow_experts-78056840-1273259234.jpg

Hete BLKSM

To play these little games, as he calls them, you have to win the Champions League. Which we did. And that's why we played the two little games. And we won them. :alveshat:

I do think, though, that however awesome Dani is, he should really stop responding to what Mourinho says. The guy lives for this stuff, he probably wanks off to this video.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Been separated from his wife for 3 months?...Looks like divorce but doesn't seem to have negatively affected his play...Shame, can't be easy, especially with kids

X

xaviniesta

if this is one of those 'fools day' jokes then i'd have to say it's not funny.

X

xaviniesta

well, MD said tha barca bought torres too.

and btw, MD hasn't said a word about this. hopefully just a bad joke, a very shit one.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very shit one...I see it on twitter too but not much other news on it...Gotta be wrong, right?...And pretty damn wrong if indeed a 'joke'

M

mitkoa7x

Even if its true, he is a grown man, capable of making decisions by himself. If its true it hasnt affected his play so far, i dont see why it would now. I hope its not true tho, i want him happy but maybe he would be happier divorced... damn im thinking too much into this...

F

Flavia

Even if its true, he is a grown man, capable of making decisions by himself. If its true it hasnt affected his play so far, i dont see why it would now. I hope its not true tho, i want him happy but maybe he would be happier divorced... damn im thinking too much into this...
If they got divorced, they surely weren't happy together anymore.

Hete BLKSM

If they got divorced, they surely weren't happy together anymore.

Wow, that's really kicking in an open door.

I just hope that he'll be fine. He seems to be coping fine though. It does explain why it was Messi and his girl and just Dani on that boat.

Home of Barca Fans