Daniel Alves

XaviMessiGirl

yeah, I was shocked when I first saw the rumors of his sale, even though he didn't have as strong of a season as in the past, he's still vital to the club. Anyone we would buy to replace him would be a massive step backwards. Such a relief that he is staying. However, not sure some of the things he said are doing him any favors, even though he's right.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
it unsettled the fans too remember after the Copa del ray final the guys here were saying their good byes and were starting to look back at the four years dani was with us.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well we hve all seen these antics from players in the past. Where they start blaming the club for different things to engineer a big money move but still keep some gullible fans loyalty. So the club should respond officially to every single transfer rumour for all players.

Maria

what dani said was completely right. i have no idea why the club didn't do anything at the end of last season and let all the bullshit talks around and did nothing.

Tito and Zubi said that he won't be sold, but the newspapers continued to publish their stupid stories which they got from "unofficial sources". I am the first in blaming Rosell for everything, but here the club had no fault. I remember that at some point the papers from Madrid were writting that Iniesta will be sold to City or that Villa wants to leave us(even before he got injured). Nothing happend though and those players didn't blame the club for those rumours.

And another thing..I wish Dani would have had the same reaction last year, when his agent used the same papers to get him a raise(with rumours like City would give him 10 million euros and stuff like that). But then it didn't affected him..only the fans and the club. Well, I can't feel sorry for him at this point and maybe he should respect Tito more and keep these things between him and the club.

dani is absolutely vital for barca and the club didn't treat him like he deserved. i think he suffered a lot.

I think they treated him very welll by giving him a similar salary to Benzema's at Real Madrid.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Vilanova: "I nor the club have questioned Alves. He's the best right back in the world. If I had known he had doubts, I'd have called him."

from barcastuff

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't like one bit that this spoilt brat has come out in public to throw tantrums at the management... I don't like it more that Tito had to give an explanation in the public too

Stupid ass hole... If it were me I'd sell him right away before he starts spoiling all the ot her kids in there too.
Tito should be given absolute power in the dressing room and none of these money-whores should be given any chances to drag the club down.
I understand why Keiteee preferred to leave now

M

mitkoa7x

I don't like one bit that this spoilt brat has come out in public to throw tantrums at the management... I don't like it more that Tito had to give an explanation in the public too

Stupid ass hole... If it were me I'd sell him right away before he starts spoiling all the ot her kids in there too.
Tito should be given absolute power in the dressing room and none of these money-whores should be given any chances to drag the club down.

:lol:

mixer

Alves: "I wanted to make clear I was annoyed about the transfer rumours. But I talked with Tito and everything is fine now." [tv3 via sport]

barcastuff

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Sorry man, but :lol:

mixer

626288673.gif

Home of Barca Fans