Daniel Alves

Henry_IB

Banned
Does anyone know what caused him to grow a beard? Because it sure as hell isn't because he thought it is aesthetically pleasing.

X

xaviniesta

he did mention him on twitter once but couldn't really understand portugese.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Does anyone know what caused him to grow a beard? Because it sure as hell isn't because he thought it is aesthetically pleasing.

Said this to the Swedish press:
"It's to compensate for the lack of hair up there, so instead of getting a hair transplant I let my beard grow."

X

xaviniesta

2 questions:

no dissing but why would he talk to the swedish press and is he getting bald already???

Pepe Silvia

How are either of those disses? :lol:

It's good he has a light heart about things including his own appearance. His humor and light-heartedness is good for the locker room and morale. Last thing we need are uptight nancies like CR suffocating the air and energy from a locker room. Counting it as a benefit to have guys like Alves around... ya dig?

Povikas

Brandon
tumblr_m8phii1jQ81qg8thho1_500.jpg

X

xaviniesta

Alves: "Mourinho wants to be called 'The Only One'? Then Pep should be 'The Anti-Only One', or whatever you call the one who's better..."

Alves: "Alba is a clone of me on other wing? No, he's smaller

Alves: "Madrid fans don't like me? When Madrid wanted me, they thought different. Changed when I decided to join the best team in the world"
:alveshat:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans