Daniel Alves

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Left too much space in the 2nd half that Pique had to cover.

+1

He has to do more work defensively when the team we face are in the 'zone', but people jump to a quick conclusion and just blame Pique for everything.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dani is a mystery these days... I've said it before, he's a roller coaster, one minute he's awesome and the next not so much, then awesome again, then not so much...

F

Flavia

He's coming back to bcn. He's injured, with a tendinitis on his right ankle.

barcanuck

Is Martino pulling a Morinho with our players hehe. Hope Dani is ok again we pile up injuries. Hope Montoya is gonna be sharp mentally if he has to play.

abual3bed1

still 10 days till coming back. And Montoya is ready to play. Let Dani take his time recovering although I think Tata would choose Adriano.

Cule4life

The Culest
Finally got some time to rewatch the Supercopa in HD after watching it live on a crappy stream. Villa goal was the fault of Alves. He was JOGGING back (for chrissakes) when the counter attack happened. Mascherano had to rush to the right flank to prevent Arda Turan's cross which created space between the 2 CB's giving room for Villa to shoot. Alves plays like someone whose spot is secure ala Pique which is the reason for his poor performance. Hope Tata has the balls to bench underperforming players

Stric

Yes, the way our team deals with counterattacks is absurd. It's not that they're too slow to make it, it's that they don't even try. And Alves is the leader of the pack when it comes to this. :lol: Next time we're under a counterattack, observe and I guarantee these things will happen: counterattack starts, our CBs, DM, LB and maybe two other players will sprint back, while the rest will either walk back or not even move from their attacking positions at all. Fast forward 30 seconds, the opponent is still in possession, trying to find a way to shoot, meanwhile half of our team is still in their original attacking positions. I've been observing this and as absurd as it sounds, it's true and it's embarrassing. Barcelona is absolutely clueless when not in possession.

Cule4life

The Culest
You can lambast Mourinho teams for being negative. But Barca can learn a thing or two from them about how to defend thats for sure.

CatalinR10

808724435.gif

His goal was Barca's 3500'th goal in La Liga on home ground .

Home of Barca Fans