Daniel Alves

Meitux

Certainly if he continues on performing in mediocre level i would want to, there won't be anyone interested in him and he may block someone's else developement in our Case Montoya of getting a starting place..

Faceless

No more faces at night
I don't think any team would want him.. Unless he goes back to Sevilla. Plus, he's getting old already.. If he's leaving I think our management my get another experienced old defender as well? :facepalm: Ugh.. Horrifying.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think PSG, City and Monaco would be willing to get him... They wouldn't splash money but 15 - 20 million would make great business for us...

BarçAjax8

Even Koller cant head his mediocre crosses let alone Ibra

I literally LOL'd at this ^^^^
Awesome :lol:

I too feel Dani's time at club is up. He really doesn't contribute anything meaningful to the team except gaping holes for Pique/Mascherano to cover. At least Alba sprints back when the opposition counter. Montoya (when at his best) is a lot more conservative going forward and a lot more reliable in defense. He deserves to play some matches. In the future, a more defensive minded RB should be brought in to compliment Alba much like Abidal complimented Dani.

abual3bed1

Alves still got great understanding with teammates, crazy runs, going inside the pitch, the 1-2s with Leo. Still not gonna be easy to let him go unless Montoya is being played more often this season to get those things from Dani.

Home of Barca Fans