Daniel Alves

barca7788

Nepali Cule
we see messi lot in the mid these days than the flank so he has to cover all the right flank.that might be the reason he`s tired but crossing needs to improve.

Galning

danip.jpg

Stins

Alves is giving me gray hair!

How on earth can you make such awesome runs over, and over and over... but yet pass and cross so goddamn bad? :p

Worst hate/love relation to a player ever :p

Stins

I love his runs and passing up to the very last second. He has an insane failrate on his final passes and crosses.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahahaha, I don't his crossing and passing was as bad as last season's... The thing is he can make 60923750975 bad crosses per game, but the one he gets right is always a goal... Dani is awesome!

SeloBarca

Made the assist to Messi

It usually takes him some games to get his "aim" in, but its nice to see him in the attack again.

Co0ter

Alves is working just as hard as he did when we first got him. He is ALWAYS available on the right wing and is probably the hardest working player each game. He doesn't link up with Messi as much anymore b/c Messi isn't a standard right winger for us anymore. He's been given the floating/center role which netted him 47 goals in 53 games last year.

Alves is actually a really accurate tic-tac passer. His short passes are almost always accurate and plays a part in many of our goals. The only complaint I have is that for the amount of crosses he makes, more should be accurate.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That cross from Dani for Villa's first goal was about as picture perfect a cross are you're gonna get there...Would like to see Dani connect on more of those

Bojan_rnr

He was given a day rest by Pep, because he is flying to Brazil tomorrow, and he still shows up on today morning training session. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans