Daniel Alves

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Best right back player. He is aggressive, runs with ball like a bullet and shoots at a perfect aim. His signing in probably the best pep have done during the transfer market.

thierry14henry

Look at what Cafu says about Alves: (from goal.com)

“At the moment, Maicon is the regular starter with the national team but Dani has more skill and the position will be his one day. He just has to be a little patient for now,” he said during an interview with Catalan radio station RAC-1.
“Without a doubt, he is my natural heir in the Selecao because we have very similar playing styles. And I’m proud that a compatriot is doing so well at a club like Barcelona.”
Speaking of the Catalan juggernauts, the 38-year-old and two-time World Cup winner also praised Blaugrana coach Pep Guardiola.
He said, “If Barca are the best team in the world right now, it is because Guardiola knows how to combine young players with outrageous talents with the more experienced players.
“Pep was a great player himself and now he will become a great coach.”
Finally, Cafu touched briefly on three of the game’s current superstars: “I don’t know what happened to Ronaldinho at Barca, but I hope he returns to his best in Italy.
“For me, the two best players in the word at the moment are [Lionel] Messi and [Alexandre] Pato. They are phenomenons.”

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope Maicon plays in the RB and Dani gets some rest. Nice to see words of praise by such a legend as Cafu

Home of Barca Fans