David Luiz

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
David Luiz is world class. As being a Barca fan, if you even are, who would you of liked Barca to sign OTHER THAN Luiz?! I'm interested in who you'd rate and pick.

P.S. Meta- You never responded to my previous post to this one. Was looking forward to it.

David Luiz is not world class.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
2 starts, 1 sub, 1 goal, 2 MoM performances(well against Fulham he was probably our teams best player at least). Win! Very encouraging start, hopefully he can be consistent. Another thing that's brilliant about him is he seems to have the same knack as Carvalho, be a fouling/dirty bastard and get away with it. :D

O

OhYeahReally

Was impressed with him yesterday but he should have been sent off, TWICE. Mark Atkinson's a Chelsea fan though, people say Howard Webb is a United fan, but i bet this guy Atkinson has pictures of Fat Frank on his bedroom wall.

9 times this season Atkinson has refereed a game at Stamford Bridge and he's awarded them 5 penaltys (more than 1 every 2 games):shakeshead:

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
chelsea just had to replace the cunt with another one

basically this.

he'll have to adapt pretty quickly. he was all over the place positionally in the first half as Nani and Rooney played circles around him. he makes lovely interceptions and highlight plays that look great on youtube, but he's a flawed defender right now (tho given time to adapt to his new team, country, etc. he'll no doubt improve) and that's not getting into the sheer thuggery he plays with (very Carvalho-esque). he was kicking the crap out of United and Atkinson let him (big surprise there) I mean Chelsea were on a hack-job, but he was definitely leading the way.

hell of a goal though. fantastic technique.

Home of Barca Fans