David Luiz

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
GET THE FUCK IN!! Matic got a good deal out of it, I wonder if he'll start for them. But yeah, really happy we got Luiz. :)

But wait, Jono says he's gonna flop.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well don't come here after 3 bad games and slag him, some players don't adapt in even a year but end up being great. :p

V

Valon

GET THE FUCK IN!! Matic got a good deal out of it, I wonder if he'll start for them. But yeah, really happy we got Luiz. :)

But wait, Jono says he's gonna flop.

He won't. Hamster knows nothing.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
WHat Hulk did to me in Porto's 5-0 win over Benfica. Thats all I needed to make my assessment.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Ah, right. So are you saying you're basing your whole judgment of a young, highly promising and immense player on one game? Great job right there.

Aasim

Bumbleman
They lost 5-0? Which means the whole team must have been crap, not just Luiz.. It's not like Luiz made a huge mistake and Porto won 1-0.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Aasim, I know you can't blame a loss like that on one player, but lets be honest here, Hulk ripped Luiz that day.

Just watch and see for yourself

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
You're whole argument is full of fallacies and holes. You simply cannot base your judgment on one bloody game, where the whole Benfica team sucked utter c*ck.

Inductive logics are just.... infuriating and make me really think that you're Hammy.

Home of Barca Fans