David Luiz

i_bleed_blaugrana

Puyol likes this stuff. He will like this man.Let Luiz be mentored by him and all will go well in due time.

This. I mean, it's a match made in heaven. I just want to continue seeing a wild, curly haired CB tradition to continue! Lolz

All seriousness, this man has the potential to be even better than Puyol which is saying an awful lot. Puyi is the man.

But yeah, I'm quite confident that Puyol would mentor him well and show him how to be a leader.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's funny how people are believing rumours about Mourinho not rating him when he's said nothing of the sort. Same as rumours are bout Mata, complete rubbish. He's said he absolutely won't sell either.

Antimadridista1

BREAKING - After rejecting their 1st €35M bid #CFC have informed Barça that Luiz's price tag is €46M. Catalans still in. [MD via Daily Mail]

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If the first bid was 35 then that's terrible negotiating. You should first have public unsettling for a week, then come in with a borderline insulting first offer. This way you don't get ripped off.

Der Kaiser

If the first bid was 35 then that's terrible negotiating. You should first have public unsettling for a week, then come in with a borderline insulting first offer. This way you don't get ripped off.

Have you ever played Football Manager? Sometimes when you offer a ridiculously low amount they just tell you to fuck off right away, without even negotiating. :lol: Maybe Barca was scared of that to happen.

Catalan Fan

I really rate Luiz.If we could snag him I'd be more than happy.

Obviously Chelsea would have to agree to it and the price would be extortionate but I recon he'd be as good a CB as we could get before the season starts.He's such a versatile player too, CB, LB, DM, plus good vision and he's no mug at taking free kicks either.

Probably looking at 40m plus though, even if they decide to sell... and that's a bunch of money for a defender. :(

Xavi_Hernandez

Have you ever played Football Manager? Sometimes when you offer a ridiculously low amount they just tell you to fuck off right away, without even negotiating. :lol: Maybe Barca was scared of that to happen.

Yeah, but you still can make as many bids as you like until you reach an agreement (or not). And you can also pay with monthly installments over 48 months, which Barca should do too :D

Btw, wasn't the first bid for Thiago Silva 32M€? So why is the first for Luiz 35M€ ffs...

Chainsaw

Killahead
BREAKING - After rejecting their 1st €35M bid #CFC have informed Barça that Luiz's price tag is €46M. Catalans still in. [size=+1][MD via Daily Mail][/size]

1368351860_facepalm-426809.gif

Home of Barca Fans