David Villa

Agri

Anyone else secretly happy that Alexis is out of Villa's way for a few weeks?
Villa-3-david-villa-16383586-500-333.jpg

Yes

J

jtmx12

Anyone else secretly happy that Alexis is out of Villa's way for a few weeks?

Guilty. Villa won his place in the starting line up scoring 6 goals playing less minutes than Alexis so Villa is supposed to play now and for once get to finish a match. It did seem mission impossible with Tito's hardcore love for Alexis so once again, Guilty!

J

jiopi

+ gloryhunters, watch the same people be happy about a potential Villa injury after a goal drought.
True dat, can't really understand some fans hoping injuries, selling players, etc. for so tiny reasons. There is far too much of negativity around nowadays.

Papabeef

Ouch... this thread is heading to a bizarre area... Its horrible enough to wish injury on Madrid players, your own club players ? comon... even if your favorite player or preferred player gets more minutes its still all BARCA ffs. Slap slap...SLAAAAAP!

Papabeef

So any news about the Villa - Messi rumors ? are they proved rumors ? or will we continue to seek and try to understand body language next damn match... gotta hate these issues, even if its totally fabricated, it still doesnt leave you unscratched.

Meitux

no way,Alexis was starting to playing good and he played pretty good in Mallorca,he will need to gain the form again after his injury.And its not that Villa is starting because Alexis is injured or off form for fuck sake...he deserves to start....

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

To wish a injury from a player of your own team is just...bizarre.

J

jtmx12

To wish a injury from a player of your own team is just...bizarre.

Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta, Adriano, Alba, Tello. They all have more goals than Alexis (who played 15 games) and only the last one is a striker. Excuse me if I'm not sad because a guy who wasn't being helpful at all got injured. This guy gets injured so much and every time for the same reason (Chile) that I'd rather take it as a bad joke and just laugh.

Now, I'm pretty sure none here did really wish and pray for Alexis to get injured . However, after it happened, just a few said that it's fine, because let's be clear here, we have enough strikers and right now Alexis isn't a key player like Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, etc. His absence won't be noticed because when he was in the pitch in a few matches his presence wasn't noticed either.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta, Adriano, Alba, Tello. They all have more goals than Alexis (who played 15 games) and only the last one is a striker. Excuse me if I'm not sad because a guy who wasn't being helpful at all got injured. This guy gets injured so much and every time for the same reason (Chile) that I'd rather take it as a bad joke and just laugh.

Now, I'm pretty sure none here did really wish and pray for Alexis to get injured . However, after it happened, just a few said that it's fine, because let's be clear here, we have enough strikers and right now Alexis isn't a key player like Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, etc. His absence won't be noticed because when he was in the pitch in a few matches his presence wasn't noticed either.

The bolded part pretty much summs up the fact that you don't know squat about football.
Oh yeah, and reveling in our players - favorites or not - getting injured? That's just despicable.

J

jtmx12

I was sad when Puyol got injured, and not only because he makes our defense much stronger - also because he always gives it all for Barca and he didn't deserve it. However, Alexis always plays better with Chile, and always get injured playing with Chile and he hasn't delivered what ppl expect from him with Barca so far and isn't a key player either. For those reasons, he doesn't deserve my sadness, he hasn't earned it yet.

As for the "reveling" part, keep writing more crap if you want eh, I don't mind.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans