David Villa

Meitux

this man needs really much time to settle again...its really shame that he is wasted on the bench most times and now he cannot find rythm

El Guaje

Don't want to open a can of worms, but I much rather prefer seeing Villa play like this (miss chances) than Pedro start and stay invisible for 90 minutes, we must realise that those runs and his movement generates a lot of panic in defenders and results in them losing their shape over the course of 90 minutes, paving the way for another attacker to take advantage of the situation, i.e. Messi. Movement up front is what we need.

It kinda doesent matter if Pedro stays invisible or not. Hes been like that all season. The only reason hes still playing this much is because he is from La Masia.

Its just plain stupid and retarded to keep Villa on the bench. Just the fact that he is #2 top scorer even tho he spends sooo sooo much time on the bench says it all...

Y

Youngie

It kinda doesent matter if Pedro stays invisible or not. Hes been like that all season. The only reason hes still playing this much is because he is from La Masia.

Its just plain stupid and retarded to keep Villa on the bench. Just the fact that he is #2 top scorer even tho he spends sooo sooo much time on the bench says it all...

Nah. Pedro is really the only RW'er available.

barcanuck

203588feb9b34946b20597e2cafb0808.jpg

Has really got to stop finishing these chances to put us over the top.

Vapor

Nah. Pedro is really the only RW'er available.

Sanchez and Tello can both play the right wing, I've seen it done multiple times. I think either one of them is a better option than Pedro up there right now, especially when we need goals like against Milan. With that goal in mind he's really just a waste of space.

From what I saw Villa played quite well in this last game... good for him. If he doesn't start or play a GOOD amount of time against Milan I'm going to lose my shit, but I doubt that will happen this time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he was pissed off or frustrated... The way he reacted to missed chances was unusual, it's like he wanted to prove something, like he was eager to show his worth...

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's actually positive, however I don't like to see any of our players feeling disgruntled...

BigBarcaBoy

I think he was pissed off or frustrated... The way he reacted to missed chances was unusual, it's like he wanted to prove something, like he was eager to show his worth...

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's actually positive, however I don't like to see any of our players feeling disgruntled...

You can understand it though, we you know you're going to be taken off at some stage

impeh

Hi, its me..
hope he starts, but with pedro not playing at all at the weekend he will definitely come back in.

Really hope we dont play the same 11 as in the first game :(

Darko

him cutting inside,Messi playing more like a "forward",runs from midfield and we have the Milan game in the bag ;)

Yaya

What a beautiful beast.

Where is that genius Bojan now saying this guy is slow, finished, can't dribble and produces just like Tello? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans