David Villa

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
743790805.jpg

desoe

Now I'm going to bed, but tomorrow I'mma put a David Villa avatar and I'll proudly wear it till the end of the season. Fuck me, this goal was massive. Simple as an execution, but massive

Keikoku

Cabbage
His movement off the ball has been key in providing space for others, but no doubt some will say he's been poor!

Yeah, he isn't got ball too much to be highlighted as another of our players but in the darkness he dragged defenders with him that created spaces for our others player.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Man I've missed watching Villa put the ball in the back of the net like that. Along side Henry, the classiest finisher I have ever seen.

We owe it to him (And the whole team really) to repeat this Barca line-up. It was a superb decision from Tito and Roura.

spark

This legend. To think someone called pedro our only natural finisher outside of messi. Left foot? dont care, just curve it like nothing.

Irish_Cules

Its obvious now that we have to play Messi behind Villa in the big games. Villa's mere presence in the centre gives Messi room to work his magic and as we saw, Villa has that killer instinct when he is given a chance on goal. I was so happy for him when he scored....he was in a state of pure joy.:D

Home of Barca Fans