David Villa

Ursegor

World Champion
'
nah, you have been
roura.png

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. That's the second scariest thing I've seen since :cuenca:

J

jtmx12

In 50% of this thread posters' faces. Cramps :lol: So obvious that they never played football.

Barca said it was cramps, not us. Clearly a few of them played football, and in a higher level than you will ever do, Mr. Amateur :lol:. It's not our fault if they lie to us, if anything send a letter to Barca and complain about it.

Anyways, he should be able to play the next match against Málaga in the Copa Del Rey, as long as the coach wants. At least that's how fast it took for players like Dani or Cesc that suffered the same injury to recover and yes, they were "fit" when it happened to them.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Vilanova: "David (Villa) won't leave. He had a serious injury. He's important for us. We missed him last season, he won't leave."

Galning

Barca said it was cramps, not us. Clearly a few of them played football, and in a higher level than you will ever do, Mr. Amateur :lol:. It's not our fault if they lie to us, if anything send a letter to Barca and complain about it.

Don't believe everything you read. Have you ever seen a player come off with cramps in the 65th minute?
Why should I send a letter and complain? I got it.. it was you who didn't get it. And a cramp in your hamstring? Very unlikely, whenever there's extra time and you see players stretching it's the calves.

No need to go into sand-in-vagina mode when you're proven wrong btw.

J

jtmx12

Don't believe everything you read. Have you ever seen a player come off with cramps in the 65th minute?
Why should I send a letter and complain? I got it.. it was you who didn't get it. And a cramp in your hamstring? Very unlikely, whenever there's extra time and you see players stretching it's the calves.

No need to go into sand-in-vagina mode when you're proven wrong btw.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10068-7-David-Villa?p=935081&viewfull=1#post935081

Yes, I don't believe everything I read. However, the only thing said here was that it was cramps because Barca said so. So once again, where Am I proven wrong? saying it was cramps wasn't my prediction or me guessing it at all, based on your smart kid answer that "So obvious that they never played football." but what would you know anyways, if you didn't play top football either, amateur.

Indeed those words from Tito were pretty nice. Let's see if he can translate those in actions.

Last edited:

Galning

So if your mum tells you cows can fly and you go around in school saying, people will laught at you and then you'll say: "I WASNT WRONG MY MUMMY SAID IT." You are still responsible for what you believe and thus say. But okay moving on, it was very good of you to believe Barça :worthy: Barça never lies :worthy:

Mr pro :lol:

J

jtmx12

So if your mum tells you cows can fly and you go around in school saying, people will laught at you and then you'll say: "I WASNT WRONG MY MUMMY SAID IT." You are still responsible for what you believe and thus say. But okay moving on, it was very good of you to believe Barça :worthy: Barça never lies :worthy:

Mr pro :lol:

A) It was cramps and then the injury happened in the training.

B) The doctors were wrong in their final result. They thought it was cramps, that's why Villa was allowed to go to the training, but they were wrong and it was an injury.

C) They knew it was an injury, so they decided to do the best thing: lie to everyone, the press, the fans, etc and make the injury worse by sending him to the training so hopefully Villa's injury would get worse and he would stay in the bench a bit longer. How stupid does that sound, smart guy? they didn't lie at all, that's for sure.

But anyways, it looks like I'm talking to a five years old... talking about his mom and all that crap. Here the convo ends, you won it with such a strong argument...

Last edited:

Galning

A) It was cramps and then the injury happened in the training.

B) The doctors were wrong in their final result. They thought it was cramps, that's why Villa was allowed to go to the training, but they were wrong and it was an injury.

C) They knew it was an injury, so they decided to do the best thing: lie to everyone, the press, the fans, etc and make the injury worse by sending him to training so Villa could stay in the bench a bit longer. How stupid does that sound, smart guy? they didn't lie at all, that's for sure.

But anyways, it looks like I'm talking to a five years old... talking about his mom and all that crap. Here the convo ends, you won it with such a strong argument...

Medical staff should sign you up :worthy: Where is Rosell if you need him?
I also love how you just edited your posts so I look like a noob arguing with you, when your original posts were shit :lol:

For Ammar:
villahair.gif

Home of Barca Fans