David Villa

Ustari

Mou, res!
I like how people make a big thing out of nothing. He gets a minor injury that won't even stop him from playing the next match, and it's a big deal. Alexis gets injured for a month, and not once this season, and none say a crap. Now every time Villa gets injured it will be because of his last injury... Lawl. Notice that just like his last minor injury, it was once again in a different leg. Even if it was an injury in his hand, people would probably come up with the same crap.

As I tried to explain before, in the last 2 months Villa has played 60 mins in the last 5 matches so his body was clearly used to play 10 mins / match around only or sometimes he didn't even play at all and that wasn't Villa's fault, it was Tito's. Now he gets to play 80 minutes, and obviously his body won't be happy at all, and may clearly leave him with a minor injury, a disconfort, but that's it, something that happens to pretty much every single person when you are not used to do something.

But now people will take advantage of this "serious" (lawl) injury and say that they were right and Tito was right. Truth is that Villa's body needed consistency translated in minutes, but Tito just gave him random minutes whenever he wanted and that's why this "injury" happened. That's my point of view at least.

I'm done arguing about it anyhow. Just happy that Villa had a good game, and constantly showed his class and why his last years shouldn't be wasted in the bench. Whatever you decide Villa, I'll be happy as well. Just know that people wants to see you play, the Camp Nou wants to see you play with those constant ovations, and that's because you deserve to play because you are pure class.

LOL :lol: Describing yourself perfectly :lol:

barcanuck

His finishing today just reminded everyone what a legend he is! Got his 9th and 10th goals of the season just like that. Love this guaje.

Darko

agree,a brilliant game to remind us just how good he really is,still one of the best strikers in the world

barcanuck

Dat Dribble...following in the steps of iniesta :wub:

Exactly this, he learned this from Iniesta. Pictures speak 1000 words.

bu4j8i

bu4j9y

bu4jdc

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wanted him to get a hattrick but cramps kinda ruined it.

Actually he had a clear chance to get it before the injury, it was a pass from JDS that he hit over the cross bar...

I wanted a hat trick both from him and Alexis, though...

GiantKiller

Great game from MaraVilla. Magnificent first goal and would've been awesome if he got a hat-trick for himself. :(

Btw, funny how there are still people who've already come to the conclusion, via some extraordinary means, that the coaching staff is wrong and act as if they know all that's been going on backstage.

In all seriousness, it'll soon be time to release the beast from his cage. :coffee:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

10 goals in 36 shots. 18 of them in target. That goal deserves a gif:wub:

Home of Barca Fans