Defender for next season?

Galning

We are burrying Puyol since 2008 and every year he comes back stronger. And even if he plays only 20 games/season, he should be welcomed at Barca until he wants to retire because someone like him is an inspiration to every canterano and new player.

:worthy:

Good to see some people are defending Puyi when I'm not around :D

jamrock

did someone say a potential wc cb then mentioned pique, I think certain individuals should watch the prem on mute. thats what I do

Barcilliant

IVANOVIC-we could buy him for 20 million. Solid old fashioned defender. A professional too. He wont be distracted by singers, modelling etc. Yes Pique I'm talking about you.

pawanme10

Seriously, people who are saying that we need to press the panic button and buy some world class cb are new Barca fans who aren't accustomed to our system yet.
We will look within; will give Bartra a real chance before doing something like that.
Pique is going to be immense this season if he can continue in the fashion he played in the Euros.

And, if indeed we decide that Bartra has yet to grow, I think we can target Daniel Agger. Yup, he is injury prone - But, he plays in the Premier League where people play like battering rams. Think he can get accustomed and set himself better over here. :D
Thoughts?

Maria

Pique wasent that great in the Euros, Ramos was actually a better CB

Are the 2 mutually exclusive? Ramos was the best, then Pepe and then Pique and Hummels. Also the pair Ramos-Pique was certainly the best CB partnership at the Euros.

But hey, if we only want the best then we should sell Pique and Mascherano and buy Kompany and Ramos. And when they have a bad year we should sell them too.

X

xaviniesta

whats the thing that everybody hates pique? is it that he is rich, famous and good looking and dates shakira?

Darko

one bad season and suddenly Pique is shit :lol:
Pique will be a 1st teamer for at least 6 seasons

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Gerafael Piquez might not be as good as the god-mode Pique of a few years ago, but he's not as bad as he was last year either.

X

xaviniesta

do people really think he had a bad season? i mean really? apart from couple of below average games he had a very good season, including the eurocopa. must be some really heavy standards or just some guys to laugh at here again.

Home of Barca Fans