Denis Suarez

Co0ter

He's also the captain, I say we should keep captain turnover to a minimum if we can. Need to develop strong leadership in the team especially after we just lost Xavi after already losing Puyol.

Iniesta isn't really a strong leader though, neither is he vocal. Even Mascherano has a lot passion, but he doesn't have a commanding presence like Puyol used to have. I don't think anyone in our team has the personality to fill that role at the moment, maybe Arda but he's new...and there is no way a new signing will walk in and start barking at established la masia players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Iniesta isn't really a strong leader though, neither is he vocal. Even Mascherano has a lot passion, but he doesn't have a commanding presence like Puyol used to have. I don't think anyone in our team has the personality to fill that role at the moment, maybe Arda but he's new...and there is no way a new signing will walk in and start barking at established la masia players.
Suarez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Suarez has a notorious history and this is only his second season here, they'll never make him #1 captain.
Well he need not be the official captain to lead the team! Who is the captain of Argentina again? And who is the one who kicks the shit of players when they don't live upto the mark?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez kind of complains more than actually lead.

You can't have you leader complain at your team mates or other issues all the time.

khaled_a_d

I read b4 that Busquets is the most natural leader in the team ,kind weird but the way his teammates talks about him support that claim though

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Assisted villareal's 2nd goal and just had a long range shot hit the woodwork ! :)

J

Jamie Cal

How did you guys find him against us?

All things considered, I thought he was pretty good, one of their better players. Didn't get much chance to impose himself going forward, but made a prick of Dani a few times and worked hard too. Miles and miles better than Samu.

Galning

I agree, he did alright. After minimal gametime at Sevilla this will be a good season for him I hope. Kid's still young.

khaled_a_d

As long as he continue this year as a starter this is a good season from him , Villarreal is a very good team and being a starter at that age there is very promising .anything more is gr8

J

Jamie Cal

I gotta be honest, though -- I'd be surprised to see him back. We're too stacked with options. He was unlucky last year that Rafinha was here, and this year he was unlucky not to be allowed be registered in the summer. I think we're too stacked in midfield for him now and if/when we sign a big-name starting midfielder, he'll move a step further down. The circumstances have just not gone his way. Bit like Ryan Bertrand at Chelsea, except they're horrid cunts.

Bran the Greenseer

Oh I didnt think they had plans for him, the more the merrier honestly, I think if we try enough young midfielders one of the has to turn out world class lmao.

Home of Barca Fans