Denis Suarez

BBZ8800

Makes sense since Alen still needs constant playing time and Rafinha will be back long with Roberto already solidifying his place in the team. If Suarez/Rafinha or Halilovic come good then Rakitic will probably be on his way out.

None of them is a better Mc than Raki and very likely won't be close to Rakitic until Raki retires.

Plus, Rakitic is 27 years old.
Not 33.

Last edited:

Bran the Greenseer

None of them is a better Mc than Raki and very likely won't be close to Rakitic until Raki retires.

Plus, Rakitic is 27 years old.
Not 33.

"if Suarez/Rafina or Halilovic COME GOOD" meaning if they somehow blossom, I say raki under the assumption that Arda will be playing better than him but if we have Roberto and another young mf playing well then we'll have too many mfs but then again maybe Lucho will want all of them idk.

xXKonan

[tw]675357003829628928[/tw]

Chosen as Villarreal Player of the month of November!

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

He was wasteful in attack, got in a lot of good positions and didn't produce much. He was still alright on the whole, though.

Qqqq

I still have a very good feeling about this guy. He's the type of player that slowly - but surely - evolves into something world class-like.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
With a limited budget where we most of all need a world-class CB and a back-up LB I could really see him returning.

Home of Barca Fans