Diego Forlan

XaviMessiGirl

I can only see him leaving there, if Atletico are not competing for trophies, but they are so he won't.

Europa League. And very nearly carried away Copa del Rey this past season as well :D

Forlan ruled out a move back to England, I think.

Tottenham put an offer on the table and he rejected it, which many pretty much think means that he is ruling out a move completely. Said he's happy in Spain.

City?

The thing is no club who can afford him needs him. I'd rather he stays at Atleti where he's the team's undisputed leader.

This. I would love him at Barca as well but really we can't have everyone. Take Forlan away from Atletico and that team might as well just be relegated next season. He keeps them in good spirits, plus the price for him probably skyrocketed even more after the WC anyway.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
legendary at this world cup :worthy: forlan, should win the golden ball for taking his country this far

barca96

one word.
PLAN B!

Originally Posted by Gnegneri
There are rumors I would turn gay for Busquets but fuck me sideways, I'm already converted by Forlan.
:goodpost::goodpost:

its stuffs like this that makes me think that meta and gneg are the same person :lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No no, I'm a Neanderthal while he is a homo sapiens. There are some similarities and we swim largely in the same pool but he will always be more sophisticated.

The only possibility of confusion could be the hair!

nebeer

Love is All
Forlan is a legend. If it was up to me I would have given him the golden ball. The guy has inspired Uruguay to the semis. What a season he has had with Atletico as well, winning them Europa league. Legend!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
goldenball.jpg

Forlan is amazing, put his country on his back as far as he could. Performed really well when many others did not.

At least he did not perform like the French, total clowns. Viva Forlan, amazing player.

Beast

The Observer
Deserved award for Forlan as the best player in the WC
he had to come from this amazing WC with something , happy for the guy

to be honest surez was the one who should get all the credit he did use his hands after all denying ghana a chance to qualify for the semi finals for the first time in there entire history what a shame.

Home of Barca Fans