Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
Your claim to be argentinian seemed authentic because they are very caucasian in general.

That radiation badge is something that even janitors wear and also receptionists. Sorry DM but you're gonna ahve to give more evidence thhen that if you're going to make me belive you're a surgical PA.

Im starting to think edward norton in The Score...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
That radiation badge is something that even janitors wear and also receptionists. Sorry DM but you're gonna ahve to give more evidence thhen that if you're going to make me belive you're a surgical PA.

Wait what is a PA in surgery? Usually qualified doctors assits the lead doctor in an operation..?

i assist boovy suction cut bone anything the doctor lets me do then when he is finished i suture so he can go on to the next case and move quickly (bc sometimes suturing takes a long time) in a breat reduction for instance it takes over an hour

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Your claim to be argentinian seemed authentic because they are very caucasian in general.
Yeah but Argentines don't feel more comfortable with British slang than Spanish

Am i right in saying his Spanish is very good? Does that make sense if he's from Argentina.
Is it though? Messiniesta (who is fluent in Spanish) finds it poor, and I've never seen him post any more Spanish than I'm capable of, and I'm far from a native speaker.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i wouldn't trust you with your own shit. i certainly wouldn't let you operate on me.

he's from manchester he likes citeh he likes united he likes fookin chips n graaavy

diegomessi

im def not british some my friends are my parents are argentine but i am pretty americanized now

heck no i dont look british.....

diegomessi

i like city bc robinho and tevez i have alwys hated united and always will i like aston villa bc my best friend worships them so i catch alot their games

i have a brasilian GF but she is def not adriana Lima

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
im def not british some my friends are my parents are argentine but i am pretty americanized now

heck no i dont look british.....

You look pretty Argentine, though your last name isn't very Argentine (though not unheard of)

i like city bc robinho and tevez i have alwys hated united and always will i like aston villa bc my best friend worships them so i catch alot their games

Then why did you say that picture was your GF until J destroyed that possibility? How can we believe you now?

Guardian

I can't imagine the life without nurses
1257213-38395-nurse.jpg

This is why I go to vaccinate my ass against swine flue, bird flue, blueberry flue, mad cow and whatever is there. Without nurses the world is screwed

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us

however she puts pics of adriana lima to claim that its her?

diegomessi

god all the nurses where i work are old and very unattracted

she pulling your leg i think its funny she actually really ugly (jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans